Gym and fitness (182 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What do you guys think about Candito's program ? I have been subscribed to his channel for quite sometime now and i personally find him very likeable and his videos pretty informative . I was thinking of giving his program a go in january or february (doing a very similar program to the stronglifts 5x5 right now) . I'd like opinions , if you have the time to read his routines .

This is his site , you can find the program there .
http://www.canditotraininghq.com/free-strength-programs/

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's an excellent athlete, but he disses the RTS for his own schedule.
The reason he does that is because Candito is exceptionally gifted with his frame, considering his small posture. Usually his build dies of hernias when doing his schedules.

I'd advice you to take a look at Mike Tuchscherer's RTS. Or the Boris sheiko protocol that fits your class.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I almost got stuck going up on the second!

The thought was "unrack - this feels heavier than I was expecting, but I am really tired,...oh god how am I going to get back up, put it back on the rack"
I had the exact opposite today. Was using the blue plates instead of reds, and miscalculated halfway. Was like "damn this is light". Then noticed i was 20kg lower.

Oh well, at least its better then having some brah taking of a plate at a side without you noticing or checking

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nope :) I'm quite satisfied. Been a long grind from 100 - 115 kg.

Just need to get my left groin sorted out and I'll be jumping into a semi serious powerlifting programme.

P/P/l is fun and I love the routine and results. But aesthetics isn't my primary goal nor motivator.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I had the exact opposite today. Was using the blue plates instead of reds, and miscalculated halfway. Was like "damn this is light". Then noticed i was 20kg lower.

Oh well, at least its better then having some brah taking of a plate at a side without you noticing or checking
People take plates off your bars? Fuck is up with that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People take plates off your bars? Fuck is up with that?
Doesnt happen often. And nobody tends to make the mistake twice.

In my new gym, it only happened twice this year.

First time, someone took a 25kg plate of a 220kg loaded squat bar. On the opposite side was someone doing seated calf presses. If my spotter didnt see that and i had unracked with power (wich you should on that weight. i would have fell over, and the guy would have gotten 100kg of plates on his body+the bar+myself.

Guy who did it was new. Didnt see there was a towel, belt and two wristwraps on the bar and took the weight. It took him 30 minutes to confess it to someone cause apparently he was scared.

Second time it happened, was a newer guy. Visually disliked me for a reason i dont know. Had it before the "body and fit dudebro's" dislike a powerlifter. This one had been giving ugly looks for a while and i ignored it. (spoiled 16y/o wanna be fancyboy i tought). Then when i got a new plate, he took one of my bench.

I had him leave the gym. He didnt came back since.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nope :) I'm quite satisfied. Been a long grind from 100 - 115 kg.

Just need to get my left groin sorted out and I'll be jumping into a semi serious powerlifting programme.

P/P/l is fun and I love the routine and results. But aesthetics isn't my primary goal nor motivator.
That's how everyone starts :D

Reminds me of that broscience video

http://youtu.be/7kbSfFFEvxw

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
today i finally managed to press a plate (135 lbs/61 kg in standing military barbell shoudler presses for 6 reps.

all thanks to my amazing pre workout......this hot girl with an amazing ass in yoga pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 180)