Gym and fitness (19 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Dont believe it, there were two twats wearing Inter jerseys in there.

Best believe I was wearing a juve one, with the scudetto badge on it ;)

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
6'2 225lbs 37 1/4-1/2 waist. On track for weighing in at 220lbs by feb 20. Trying to reach goal
Weight of 200lbs and 35~ waist by summer. Anything less would be bonus.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
First work out in three months, the shoulder felt a bit strained afterwards but I expected it since I basically haven't used it for anything. Put some Voltaren on it and it's calming down.

Only did push ups ( 50 ) and lat pull downs ( 35 ). Jumped rope, rowing and running. Must say, it feels good to be able to do something with my shoulder without it hurting like hell, a month ago I could barely hold my groceries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
First work out in three months, the shoulder felt a bit strained afterwards but I expected it since I basically haven't used it for anything. Put some Voltaren on it and it's calming down.

Only did push ups ( 50 ) and lat pull downs ( 35 ). Jumped rope, rowing and running. Must say, it feels good to be able to do something with my shoulder without it hurting like hell, a month ago I could barely hold my groceries.
Jump rope is kickass :tup: especially hiit with it.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Shoulder muscles are supposed to hurt like hell after workout.

They are some of the most sensitive muscles in the entire body.
Did my first proper weights session in quite some time on Saturday and my muscles are only starting to feel normal again today.
Did a full hours worth of cardio just now, felt like getting sick towards the end. Cannot wait until I have a little more fitness built up.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Yeah I know that feeling, when you push yourself. It's really important to do so, it's the last bit that matters the most.

Like the last pullup when you're arms are just giving up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I went to a boxing class today, I sweat like a pig. Tomorrow I have a snow running plan with the stroller. The problem is to continue afterwards.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I had a tear in the ligamentum acromioclaviculare. That's why I haven't done anything with it for three months.

And my shoulder muscles never felt sore after 50 pushups before - but I guess that's what three months of utter inactivity does to you.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Okay I'm in week six of my workout (Bill Starr workout that Zach recommended). I started with really low weight but now I'm getting serious, I'm pretty much back to my old shape. Also it's amazing how my muscles grow bigger, muscle memory at it's best, also I gained about 3 kg's.

The only problem is squats, my legs are growing bigger and bigger, I'm afraid that I won't be able to wear any of my jeans in few weeks :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Okay I'm in week six of my workout (Bill Starr workout that Zach recommended). I started with really low weight but now I'm getting serious, I'm pretty much back to my old shape. Also it's amazing how my muscles grow bigger, muscle memory at it's best, also I gained about 3 kg's.

The only problem is squats, my legs are growing bigger and bigger, I'm afraid that I won't be able to wear any of my jeans in few weeks :D

hope this helps mate ;):tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Try to really seriouly overdo calf raises

as in 6 sets of at least 15 reps till muscle failure.

Did that once on a fryday

could barely walk during the weekend. Worst post training pain(not injury related) EVER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)