Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah I really urge people to not get stuck to just simple weight training and cardio regimes. It gets boring and after long periods of time you lose motivation and consistency. Kettle bell training is ideal for any body type, its more intense and as a result less time consuming than other forms of cardio and unlike running or skipping a kettle bell routine can work just about every muscle group in your body.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not fit, but they just look like they are working out at home. Rather silly.

I think when you eat everything and workout you can easily be at ~10BF and look very good. But I have no idea how can people eat everything right, workout, do cardio and still have the same results as I do. How the fuck they can't get a six pack? It's laughable. That stuff must get you on 7-8% at least. And I don't have great genetics at all.
Why would you say that?

Oh and BTW, from your posts I concluded you joined a gym? Has it finally happened? :toast:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I run 8 km 3 times a week, lift x 3. Dieting is really important tho. I barely eat any rice, pasta, bread, perhaps once or twice a week. Protein, fruits, and veggies; lots of nuts as well. I'm not a big fan of sweets, but ice cream is one of my major caveats. I also like drinking :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Holy crap! I think I may die if I try to eat like that. o_O I've been saying for the past few weeks I need to rejoin the gym but rolling out of bed at 5 a.m. is so hard especially with my schedule.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Holy crap! I think I may die if I try to eat like that. o_O I've been saying for the past few weeks I need to rejoin the gym but rolling out of bed at 5 a.m. is so hard especially with my schedule.
Why would you even roll out of the bed at 5 am? :D . I'm sure you can find 40-50min a day somewhere to some light cardio, I doubt that you need more than that :smile:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Why would you even roll out of the bed at 5 am? :D . I'm sure you can find 40-50min a day somewhere to some light cardio, I doubt that you need more than that :smile:
It's all about intensity; 30-40 minutes of intense workouts 4 times a week is more than enough.
Yeah I actually really don't need too much. And Niz that's the time I go to the gym. Hate it on afternoons. Too many people.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I wake up @ 6 am Monday thru Friday :sad: :cry:
I'd call Amnesty International, bloody violation of human rights.

I am a 7 a.m. kinda girl. So great to live 5 minutes away from work. :D

And Niz I only did it for a month so some character indeed. :p
Whoa, in a scenario where we live together (utopian, I know) we'd be incompatible. If i get less than 9 hours of sleep my day is absolutely ruined, I prefer to sleep 10. Combine that with the fact that I rarely go to bed before 2-3AM. We'd only meat eachother whilst you getting out of bed and me going to sleep :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cardio is awesome; you just need to persist, and have some good tunes/beats while ur running.

I used to hate running when I started a couple of years ago; now I actually enjoy my 45 minute runs, as opposed to struggling to get thru 15 minutes of cardio when I first started out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)