Gym and fitness (49 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ok well i've gone two weeks of about 250 situps/50pullups/200pushups a day and i can barely stand up now...didn't know if it was a "push through the pain" thing or me being a retard.

Edit: slight exageration, numbers now what I aim for as a minimum.
Rest two days, eat a heart and you'll be throwing bitches off of balconies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I mostly eat salads, rice based beef and chicken dishes - i don't really eat carby foods.
That's pretty good. Make sure you don't feel hungry at any point of your day. Of course you don't have to pig out :p but eat until you're satisfied.

When I was training hard I ate every 3-4 hours and ALWAYS had breakfast as soon as I woke up because I needed a lot of energy for my workout sessions and because if you don't eat anything after an hour you wake up, you start losing your body's protein.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I fucking hate breakfast man, i feel sick if i eat within the first 3/4 hours of being awake - bad i know. Im trying to eat in the mornings now but i hate it lol
Same here. No fucking way I can eat as soon as I wake up... when I hear people say how they ate home before lectures I watch them like aliens.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bah,bit of a setback..been feeling unwell for the last week but took really ill on wednesday. on antibiotics and steroids so all training is out the window:sad:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd call Amnesty International, bloody violation of human rights.

Whoa, in a scenario where we live together (utopian, I know) we'd be incompatible. If i get less than 9 hours of sleep my day is absolutely ruined, I prefer to sleep 10. Combine that with the fact that I rarely go to bed before 2-3AM. We'd only meat eachother whilst you getting out of bed and me going to sleep :D
:agree: you need a lot of sleep if you're going to spend all day jerking off other dudes.

But yeah, 4 days is good enough imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)