Gym and fitness (50 Viewers)

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Monday AM = 5k + strengthing upper body
Monday PM = Plyos

Broccoli, Broccoli, Salmon, Salmon, Egg whites, Egg whites, Water, Water, lotz and lotz and lotz of Watah.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Give it a few weeks after all the pain recedes and your form improves, and you'll start enjoying it.

You have a program, or just doing whatevz?
Just doing whatevz right now. Might create a program, I know it's more beneficial and shit.

I use a priest's balls as a speed bag, beat up children for their lunch money, hunt bears with my bare hands etc. - you know, the usual.
:lol:

Nenna, i gave the vegan diet a shot. In fact today is my last day. I really saw some massive improvements, my skin never looked better, way more energy & i'm seeing a lot more definition. Now for the down side, i haven't had any dairy products & meat for 3 weeks, i'm bloody cranky. I know why people choose to go down this path but fuck it, it's not worth it. I love my meat & that's that.:D
Yeah same, meat and processed foods with a lot of fat and sodium.

It's the closest he'll get to being a paedophile without the consequences.
I thought that's what Asians were for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah same, meat and processed foods with a lot of fat and sodium.
I stay away from processed foods. Fatty foods as well but certain foods loaded with sodium are hard to stay away from.

I thought that's what Asians were for.
Asian women are for non asian men (black men obviously excluded)that have small penises. Obviously a white mans penis is a whole lot bigger than an asian man with a big penis.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ahhhh bodypump,i actually fucking love doing 6 minutes of weighted dquats at 630 in the morning

my legs fucking hate it though

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Wed AM: switched routine to a core strength program and DEEP stretch ( I was in pure stretch-burn-pain bliss ) followed by a 2k speed run and minor Bi work.

My Monday upper body workout soreness kicked into full effect this am and really couldn't hit my bi's as much as I wanted to.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nenna, i gave the vegan diet a shot. In fact today is my last day. I really saw some massive improvements, my skin never looked better, way more energy & i'm seeing a lot more definition. Now for the down side, i haven't had any dairy products & meat for 3 weeks, i'm bloody cranky. I know why people choose to go down this path but fuck it, it's not worth it. I love my meat & that's that.:D
Well look what the cat dragged in :D

haha yeah I feel you. The benefits are enormous but the bottom line is that its one big fucking ordeal first rearranging your entire diet and second actually going through with it. Props for actually doing it (and doing it right) though. I'm glad that your skin is now moist and supple. I can deal without dairy but my entire diet (while I'm training) is based around eggs and chicken. I pretty much don't eat cheese or milk anymore and I cut out sugars and preservatives as much as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)