Gym and fitness (70 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Congratulations. I would love to work in the field, if only the wage wasn't so shitty in this country I would.
I guess it depends on the society you live in. Melbourne is a pretty fast paced, well off city with a high obesity rate. Lots of fat people with money. You can make up to $90 for one hour.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well, they're black in order to blend with a natural enviroment and not get eaten by predators, their hair is curly so it doesn't get stuck in the trees, Their palms and lower part of their feet are white in order to recognize themselves within their tribe. That's also why while a naked white women appears in the playboy cover, a naked black woman appears in national geographic.

I guess it depends on the society you live in. Melbourne is a pretty fast paced, well off city with a high obesity rate. Lots of fat people with money. You can make up to $90 for one hour.
Yeah that sounds about right, I'll probably try to do it in a latter stage of my life, and in Canada.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I destroyed my attic today with the kettlebell and the boxing bag. I most did leg.
I have a boxing bag and TBH I never used it. Well... I did but it's nothing, just for some punches. I'm always saying how I'll start but once I'm done with my training I never do it. I don't own proper gloves for it, so it's hard on my joints. It's great for legs, though.

I never used kettlebells, but once I saw it I started hating it. It looks retarded.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I have a boxing bag and TBH I never used it. Well... I did but it's nothing, just for some punches. I'm always saying how I'll start but once I'm done with my training I never do it. I don't own proper gloves for it, so it's hard on my joints. It's great for legs, though.

I never used kettlebells, but once I saw it I started hating it. It looks retarded.
Man get on that. Boxing is awesome cardio and great to do when your legs are sore.

As for kettle bell training, that's another thing I highly recommend. My friend ran me through a kettle bell circuit I've never been so fatigued so quickly and the next day I was more sore in more places than I'd ever been. Anyone doing kettle bell training for the first time though should learn from a trainer or someone who's experienced with it to learn the best regime suited to kettle bells and also the right form which is fairly difficult to get right for certain exercises. Good for building dense, toned muscle.

If you can master kettle bell training it will be better than any other cardio you do and will strengthen your entire body. Standard weight training never really covers every inch of muscle you have, kettle bells will.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm starting with cardio most likely next month, but I'll probably go with a jump rope. I might add boxing on some day, though. I'm planning to get ripped till June-July so I'll add whatever I can and ditch some food/alcohol. I just want to get bigger legs now, it's my weakest part because I was not doing them for like one and a half year. I've started recently and at the moment I'm squatting my own weight.

Btw, I never get how people look quite normal (not to say like shit) when their meal plan is the best (great carbs, a lot of protein, healthy fats etc.), when they do cardio and take supplements while they train for many years. I'll never get that.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Btw, I never get how people look quite normal (not to say like shit) when their meal plan is the best (great carbs, a lot of protein, healthy fats etc.), when they do cardio and take supplements while they train for many years. I'll never get that.
You mean as in they don't look that fit? Probably because they don't work hard enough in the gym. I remember I went through a flat spot recently and just realised that I wasn't putting myself in as much pain as I used to when I was way fitter. You can exercise every day with all the right form and eat all the right things but if you don't work out with intensity then you're wasting your time and won't get results.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You mean as in they don't look that fit? Probably because they don't work hard enough in the gym. I remember I went through a flat spot recently and just realised that I wasn't putting myself in as much pain as I used to when I was way fitter. You can exercise every day with all the right form and eat all the right things but if you don't work out with intensity then you're wasting your time and won't get results.
Not fit, but they just look like they are working out at home. Rather silly.

I think when you eat everything and workout you can easily be at ~10BF and look very good. But I have no idea how can people eat everything right, workout, do cardio and still have the same results as I do. How the fuck they can't get a six pack? It's laughable. That stuff must get you on 7-8% at least. And I don't have great genetics at all.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not fit, but they just look like they are working out at home. Rather silly.

I think when you eat everything and workout you can easily be at ~10BF and look very good. But I have no idea how can people eat everything right, workout, do cardio and still have the same results as I do. How the fuck they can't get a six pack? It's laughable. That stuff must get you on 7-8% at least. And I don't have great genetics at all.
There's only one explanation - not working with intensity. Or they have a thyroid, hormonal problem and should go to the doctor. I don't think genetics play a big part in fat loss genetics does have more of a bearing on muscle development though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Get a pair of gloves and start working on that thing, it's amazing.

As for the kettlebell, I think you should change your opinion on it. Trust me on that.

Man get on that. Boxing is awesome cardio and great to do when your legs are sore.

As for kettle bell training, that's another thing I highly recommend. My friend ran me through a kettle bell circuit I've never been so fatigued so quickly and the next day I was more sore in more places than I'd ever been. Anyone doing kettle bell training for the first time though should learn from a trainer or someone who's experienced with it to learn the best regime suited to kettle bells and also the right form which is fairly difficult to get right for certain exercises. Good for building dense, toned muscle.

If you can master kettle bell training it will be better than any other cardio you do and will strengthen your entire body. Standard weight training never really covers every inch of muscle you have, kettle bells will.
You're the man! I have done a lot of sessions with certified RKC instructors and that's why I bought one. I can simply carry out a 45 minute session now with the ball, the boxing bag and body exercises without weights and it feels great. I need to have this alternative to when I cannot go to the gym.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 52)