Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I guess this fits here. My lower back is really hurting and I was wondering if you guys know of any good stretches or exercises I can do that will help it or not make it worse.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I guess this fits here. My lower back is really hurting and I was wondering if you guys know of any good stretches or exercises I can do that will help it or not make it worse.
First of all it depends why it hurts. My advice is to keep them warm maybe you were at gust or something. If not than you have plenty of exercises for lower back and any stretching should help. My advice is to do basic stretching exercises every morning when you wake up.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
First of all it depends why it hurts. My advice is to keep them warm maybe you were at gust or something. If not than you have plenty of exercises for lower back and any stretching should help. My advice is to do basic stretching exercises every morning when you wake up.
Search for core exercises on youtube there are lots. They are extremely good for the lower back.
I think I may have strained it yesterday while I was doing some light resistance, I could feel something was wrong. I have an icy hot patch right now, seems to be helping.

Thanks for the help, I'll do some of those.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No problem, if it doesnt hurts then it could be a torn muscle,have you tried to put some reflex on it? dont know if you know what i mean but ,you spray it on a part of your body which hurts and its makes your muscles warm. If it keeps hurting after your week of resting then go to the docter :) Ow and the red spot was an indication or symptone of the costochondritis. Hope you recover soon from it m8!
No, no, it is definitely not a muscle problem. It's the bone, exactly the center where the ribs connect to the chest. I read the test is to apply pressure to the spot and ifi it hurts, it's costochondritis.

Thanks again, will see how it goes.
you know V,with all of the Trezegol avatars you have had through the years it kinda looks lioke you are getting advice from yourself

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

you know V,with all of the Trezegol avatars you have had through the years it kinda looks lioke you are getting advice from yourself
Yeah, well what the heck am I gonna do if, God forbid, Trez doesn't stay? :scared:

MEh, I'll probably end up keep my Trez avatar. :p

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Will anyone answer my question? You know, about creatine and caffeine, please...
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/articles/the-effect-of-caffeine-on-creatine.htm

"These study results suggest that anyone wanting the full benefit of a creatine-loading regimen is wise to avoid coffee and other concentrated sources of caffeine. The dose of caffeine used in the study, 400 mg, is about the amount contained in 32 cups of drip or brewed coffee or six cups of instant coffee. Drinking more than two cups of brewed coffee a day is likely to reduce the benefits of creatine loading. More moderate consumption of low-caffeine beverages such as tea or cola is apparently permissible; a tea solution (about 30 mg of caffeine) used in early creatine studies showed good results".

I was also interested in the relation between the two, but the more I asked and searched the more divided the opinions were. I guess no one knows for sure. I've been using creatine for a couple of weeks now and only drink one cup of coffee in the morning, it's enough for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)