Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I personally don't like people having overgrown muscles. But then its up to them. Btw Yamen. You have not posted a pic of yourself. Are you huge too?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Well, I can't say I am huge yet, but getting there, I am muscular but not to a huge extent (an XL Tshirt is getting tight). Iam around 83+ KGs so far and aiming for 90 KGs (was around that before, but a travel to US for 3 weeks killed it all). Lets see how that goes. It wont be pure muscle as it is not possible with my fast metabolism and the loads of travelling I am doing now.

As for the pic, I did post it once ;)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well, I can't say I am huge yet, but getting there, I am muscular but not to a huge extent (an XL Tshirt is getting tight). Iam around 83+ KGs so far and aiming for 90 KGs (was around that before, but a travel to US for 3 weeks killed it all). Lets see how that goes. It wont be pure muscle as it is not possible with my fast metabolism and the loads of travelling I am doing now.

As for the pic, I did post it once ;)
Just post a new one already, shamshoon 2il jabbar :p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
fcukin injuries setting me back this year..

broken finger, twisted ankle, bruised hip bone, pulled lower back muscle... sheesh guess im gonna have to dump the 6 on 6 football for laps in the pool to get my cardio goin...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm doing Christian Thibadeu's OVT training, and it's damn exhausting. Today was shoulders and also I played tennis in the afternoon.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Some people tell me when on a diet, you must eat a heavy meal once a week to increase metabolism? Is that right or should I diet every single day?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I told you so. That's for animals. :D
The first day, bench/back looked pretty easy, but man I was shaking after I finished. Still I'm gonna try it for four weeks and see. Thank God I've got my creatine based supplements couse I'm gonna need them :D

Some people tell me when on a diet, you must eat a heavy meal once a week to increase metabolism? Is that right or should I diet every single day?
I've never heard of that, but I also never been on a diet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)