Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Here my closest gym costs 20€ per month, others are more expensive and are around 60-100€ per moth.

@Zebra can you give us more explanation about that abs diet, except that page where I can order the book.

Oh, and I don't train for 7 days, I have exams, but thanks to the snow I'm shoveling every other day. :D
It's basically a common sense diet, no calorie counting with 'superfoods'. It has a 7 day meal plan with really tasty high-protein foods. I'll scan it and pm it to you when I get the chance.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It's basically a common sense diet, no calorie counting with 'superfoods'. It has a 7 day meal plan with really tasty high-protein foods. I'll scan it and pm it to you when I get the chance.
so, do you have abs yet ?? :p

I have tried many, many diets, and I've found that works best for me is to know exactly how many calories I'm taking in daily, and make adjustments from there, as well as having a few "refeed" days in there per week (higher cal/carb days)

For those who may or may not know, I've done many different workout programs to get fitter, more ripped, and also help me on the football field in terms of strength, stamina and endurance. After doing Crossfit for over a year, I decided to give P90x a chance....I see all the commercials on tv for it, and I thought it might be something a little different to do on the football offseason.

Besides Crossfit, its the hardest training program I've ever done. The difference between Crossfit and P90x is that I can finish a Crossfit workout in 20 minutes....P90x takes me 60-90 minutes, and is intense as hell !! I'm also doing HIIT training 3 times per week, usually after my P90x workout, which kicks the shit out of me.

Needless to say, my bodyfat % is about 7 right now

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Are you sure that's certified man? I know a fair few personal trainers and all them have ba in sport science and muscle therapy but then again it might be a payscale thing.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Are you sure that's certified man? I know a fair few personal trainers and all them have ba in sport science and muscle therapy but then again it might be a payscale thing.
Yeah im pretty sure it is. I guess i just wont be 'as qualified' as other personal trainers who have a degree in sports science etc. and this might prevent me from getting as much clients as they might but il be happy with this as a start. Il be working in L.A Fitness after i complete the course so this will be good to have and im not paying for it myself (getting it paid through the dole) so ive nothing to lose really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)