Gym and fitness (173 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well then it sucks, before this pause I've had only 3 days of workout as I was hit with Flu.

I really have to go to the Gym, Im just too dead and busy for that :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't had a run in more than 5 days now, it sucks but there is too much snow. I've been to the gym a couple of times but that's nothing compared to a 10 km run.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
you can do it :D...i wish i can do it too, i promised myself i'm re'starting my gym program from manana..4 sessions a week, pause on wednesday when i'm going to the spa.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
you can do it :D...i wish i can do it too, i promised myself i'm re'starting my gym program from manana..4 sessions a week, pause on wednesday when i'm going to the spa.
Thanks man :tup:

Well if I can do it you sure can too! Hell I'll do it if there is a spa for me every week :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Back to the gym after almost 2 months. I need to make it stick for at least 3 months this time. I did 55 minutes of cardio for the first time in ages (maybe the first time ever). I hate cardio.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've been working out really har in last months, and I'm really satisfied. I lowered my body fat (at least I think I did) and still gained some mass, now I'm around 86kg's and i still have big plans for next month or two :)

P.S. Dule, I just saw that you have Vince's book, can you give me the link to download it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)