Gym and fitness (120 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fabulous swim today. After only a couple of minutes I got myself into a pretty high tempo, didn't feel my knee or any other liabilities and I kept going. After I had done 20 minutes I decided to slow down cause my knee started reminding me gently that just 2 days ago it hurt. And I found that groove again, that feeling of fatigue and yet somehow the mind is detached from it and it just feels good.
What's wrong with your knee?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What's wrong with your knee?
Don't know, but it's been hurting a bit lately. I fell on it a while back, concrete floor.

Then inject the old fashion way, into mouth. :tup:

Took it slow this morning, think I actually might try to keep myself in "rehabilitation mode" on some occasions. It is still cardio, so it's working.

What I don't get is you get these guys in the pool who are so goddamn slow it's impossible to share a lane with them. They come with their girlfriends usually, and the girlfriend is swimming an okay pace while the guy is behind and barely making any progress. ffs be a man and show me some pace! Either that or get out of my lane.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't know, but it's been hurting a bit lately. I fell on it a while back, concrete floor.
Well, you have to see why it's hurting you, knees can't be messed up with.

I have a ligament injury to my knee and I'll go under the knife next week.

What I don't get is you get these guys in the pool who are so goddamn slow it's impossible to share a lane with them. They come with their girlfriends usually, and the girlfriend is swimming an okay pace while the guy is behind and barely making any progress. ffs be a man and show me some pace! Either that or get out of my lane.
:lol2::lol2:

That's the Martin I want to see:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well, you have to see why it's hurting you, knees can't be messed up with.
I'm sure it's nothing serious. I started swimming a few months ago and it's still basically a strain on my lazy, untrained body, so probably just a thing in passing.

I have a ligament injury to my knee and I'll go under the knife next week.
:scared: Good luck with that!

:lol2::lol2:

That's the Martin I want to see:D
Hey man, I'm not a fast swimmer, but even I have standards. :stuckup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have started working out about a month ago......i feel very good since i started working out. I have worked out in the past but i wasnt so "excited" about it. Now its different and i have the will and desire to go to the gym on a daily bases. My only problem is that when i leave my home town and go to uni i have nowhere to work out since the gyms in Skopje are so damn expencive.....just to compare, here in Ohrid it costs 600 denars (10 euros) per month or 50 denars (0.9 euros) if you want to pay each day separetly. In Skopje, on the other hand, the price is 1500 denars (25 euros) the cheapest gym, while if you wanna pay each day separetly it will cost you 300 denars (5 euros). So, in order not to go out of form while im in Skopje, i just do some workouts at home like pushups and stuff....

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Here my closest gym costs 20€ per month, others are more expensive and are around 60-100€ per moth.

@Zebra can you give us more explanation about that abs diet, except that page where I can order the book.

Oh, and I don't train for 7 days, I have exams, but thanks to the snow I'm shoveling every other day. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)