Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ultimately working the core is the most important aspect of working out.Weak core muscles lead to instabilty be it working the upper body or the legs.
i am doing a nice set of exercises just now with a separate set solely for core strengthening. one is doing press-ups with dumb-bells and as you come up you bring the dumb-bell back and kickback with it.
fucking solid but loving it

Don't listen to me, I don't know where I was going with that :lol:. But yeah, unless your traps are so huge that your spine is being overlapped with muscle. Its still very uncomfortable doing it without a pad.
The pads at my gym are so old and squished I wear 2 more layers when I squat. I farted really loudly when I squatted once. It was embarrassing, yet relieving because I could have shat myself.
:lol: that would have been difficult to explain to the hot blond you were trying to impress

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I wanna get this t-shirt for gym.

Awesome.

As for the farting, just yesterday I let one rip while I was stretching out. When you take in consideration the amount of sweat and stench that goes around the gym, a little ol' fart is welcome.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I've farted at the gym before. usually I just glare the the closest person to me to make them look guilty.
Word. I looked around to some old guy and kinda waved the air with an unimpressed look on my face.

Great video if you're plateauing in your biceps!

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
what d you guys think of tren-x? I'm considering getting myself some.
I would do CEL x-tren instead a lot cheaper and it's the same thing. A lot of people love tren for the strength gains but it doesn't seem to add much size though. I would get a proper pct if you do it as it will shut you down. I am planning on doing x-ten stacked with m-drol for my next cycle can't wait.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but what are the side effects of these types of products? and how long do the side effects last. Also what kind of budget investment are we looking at here?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hey hey hey..I have a question. Does green tea really burn fat? Any experience?
I don't think there's anything we eat that can except for a few drugs (fat burners) and worms. And the effectiveness of fat burners is still widely debated. Pretty much, there's not one thing you eat that will physically burn fat off you. But, if you eat things low in fat, you'll have less fat to burn off when you do regular exercise and you'll progress much quicker.
Regardless of whether it burns fat or not, its packed full of anti-oxidants which is good for your skin.
I advise you get worms :tup:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
My sister had the wrong idea so went on a green tea diet - she lost weight in a very bad way. Now she is struggling to recover some weight. I am telling you from experience.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
@ Nenna: Of course I won't depend just on it. I'm regularly exercising now, so I was just asking if it helps.

@Yamen: I'll make sure I drink moderately. Thanks, bro :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
My sister had the wrong idea so went on a green tea diet - she lost weight in a very bad way. Now she is struggling to recover some weight. I am telling you from experience.
Yeah well essentially its basing your diet on hot water. Those diets are darn right dangerous. My ex girlfriend was on a no carb diet for a while and I watched her wither away in no time. Its scary, those girls actually think they know what they're doing.
@ Nenna: Of course I won't depend just on it. I'm regularly exercising now, so I was just asking if it helps.
Yeah bro, I'm just trying to make the point. There isn't anything we can eat that will automatically burn fat. There are certain foods that quicken your metabolism though which is a good help.
I know you're working hard, buddy. Keep it up :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hear eating pineapple after meals help burn fat.
Fresh Pineapple slices I am talking.
Bad rumor unfortunately. Pineapple doesn't do anything to speed your metabolism and its also one of the worse fruits for you. I recommend against eating pineapple full stop. Its full of sugar and nutritionally not so beneficial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)