Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Are there any real benefit to box squats over conventional back squats? I can't imagine the compression force from having 2 or 3 plates on a bar resting on your back as you sit down to be very good long-term.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Are there any real benefit to box squats over conventional back squats? I can't imagine the compression force from having 2 or 3 plates on a bar resting on your back as you sit down to be very good long-term.
I’m not sure if there are any benefits. Just squat low and you get even more benefits than box squats.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Squatting low & heavy fucks your knees up, i also don't know why you would ask these nerds here about fitness advice
I always assumed this was the unofficial "Ask Zach" thread :p. You never go low with substantial weight then?

@AFL_ITALIA you should totally take squat advice from someone who considers 2-3 plate squats heavy
How much do you squat then? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Why do they still inventing types of squats? I hate them.
Do them, they are a wonderful blessing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Squatting low & heavy fucks your knees up, i also don't know why you would ask these nerds here about fitness advice
If you're squatting low the weight should automatically be less. In fact that's why I prefer low squats. At a certain point too much weight when squatting becomes dangerous no matter what the height is.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)