Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck, I didn't train during holidays, I've had like one week brake, and than when I started again I've got sick... I had pneumonia and I lost a good 4-5 kg's :( Next week I'm starting over, but I kinda lost a little bit of motivation...
90% is waterloss. You probably didnt lose a single gram of muscle

- - - Updated - - -

Ive had bacterial meningitis and tonsilitis last year. Usually go to lose about 10%bodyweight

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It won't be 4-5kgs of muscle though so don't sweat it, do a half session and you'll get that buzz back.
90% is waterloss. You probably didnt lose a single gram of muscle

- - - Updated - - -

Ive had bacterial meningitis and tonsilitis last year. Usually go to lose about 10%bodyweight
Yeah, I've lost lot of water weight especially because I was on creatine at the time, also my waist size really went down, so that's a good thing.

I'll probably start with weights in next few days, all I need is to get my supplement stack. I already have whey, creatine, dextrose and grind oats (I will probably make some kind of weight gainer with oats, whey and dextrose and drink it as snack between meals). Also I'm gonna buy some casein and probably pre workout so I'm covering all the bases.

Also my goal is to hit every muscle group 2-3 times per week, which means 4-6 trainings per week and that's why I'm getting all these supps, to improve my recovery.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So, when you want to record a lift or think you are gonna do a pr, make sure dat phone has enough charge

Set a new double pr on my deadlift today, and the camera shut down because "battery <11%"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

My hair is always a tangled mess at the gym. And pretty much everywhere else now that I think about it. Can't remember the last time I put product in my hair.
Reminds me. My girlfriend has some hatred against another girl in the gym, who wears yogapants 2 sizes too small, has her breasts half out, talks up to all the guys, has very long hair wich is clearly straightened by a straightening iron, and she keeps it lose while training, so she has to comb her hair every 15 minutes or move it back.

Woman, they can be so hilarious.

We also all saw that girl pretty much full naked, as she tries to seduce the "johnny bravo" look alike guy from the powerlifters group, but his a total girlmagnet and doesnt care, so shows us what she sends him trough snapchat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

When I was personal training, we had a girl like that in the gym who was trying to seduce a bodybuilder friend of mine. Married guy with a young baby. She hired him for training sessions 5 days of the week for 3 months, and was telling other girls at the gym how she was going to get him to leave his wife and support her.

So he doesn't make it clear enough at first they he isn't going to hook up with her, so she starts sending him nude photos, bringing him gifts and other such nonsense. He finally flat out rejects her, and she starts spreading rumours in the gym and just general neighbourhood area that he had been harassing her and stalking her and shit. Psycho bitch. Definitely gave him some serious trouble image wise, as she was saying shit like he was cheating on his wife with high school girls at the gym and stuff like that.

That type of girl who gets all dolled up to go to the gym and attract a mate is damn scary. Funny too :lol: but mostly scary.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Turns out not doing strength training for a month, only to do a sudden shift. And then run 10km the day after. Creates quite the perfect storm of sore muscles. My head is all dull today, can't focus. Just wanna sleep. :D

That 10km did feel good though :cap:

- - - Updated - - -

My hair is always a tangled mess at the gym. And pretty much everywhere else now that I think about it. Can't remember the last time I put product in my hair.
shampoo is not your enemy, Iron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)