Gym and fitness (61 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yay goal #1 achieved...fit into an old white dress again. More to go. Excited. :D

Btw, what is the best exercise to tone and strengthen arms? No muscles please. I have found out that I cannot even do a ladies push up which makes yoga very difficult. :sad: Plus the whole weakling thing is kind of a huge ass bummer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you won't get muscles as long as you don't up your caloric intake by a lot or take steroids. i've seen girls do curls and stuff and their arms are still tiny.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Calorie intake has dropped significantly so I guess I will be ok. I don't have a clue how to make my arms stronger though...aside from probably join a gym but I don't know if I want to do that just yet.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
start lifting things :p

jumping rope can help at first. running while holding small weights. dead hangs. pushups. whatever works your arms.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What do you guys think about ZMA and Tribulus???
Eat intelligent and you do not need that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

you won't get muscles as long as you don't up your caloric intake by a lot or take steroids. i've seen girls do curls and stuff and their arms are still tiny.
I've seen guys do it and their arms are still tiny.

Btw big arms is for small dicked phaggots. A wide back+shoulders is where shit is at and by shit i mean punanies

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Btw big arms is for small dicked phaggots. A wide back+shoulders is where shit is at and by shit i mean punanies
agreed

everything u need is in the right food

and ur body only needs it in certain quantities as well...excess will just toxify ur system or just get ejected from the body as waste somehow

- - - Updated - - -

She lives in Trinidad & Tobago, the roads over there are offroads.
come on man

we got good roads to run on

what there isnt is grass tracks to run on....i live nearby to one of the universities that hav a 400m grass track....i try to mix it up...better on ma knees

- - - Updated - - -

Is running/walking an hour per day enough exercise?
if walking make it a brisk/power walk...try maintain some intensity

u trinidadian? lots and lots of exercise groups out there

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you guys think about ZMA and Tribulus???
Every legal product that claims its building muscle is bullshit. EVERY proven muscle building product is illegal

- - - Updated - - -

Huge trapezius and quadriceps, tell a guy holds immense power. Big arms are indeed for the micropenis. Big arms mean absolutely nothing.
I never train my arms specifically, but i still got 43cm because you use them as a secondary muscle in just about every strenght excercise.

Eating more calories and training like shit gets you nowere

Training like a pro, and eating average, does much more. Eating more thus only helps (and it helps quite a bit in this case), if you train and sleep right.

agreed

everything u need is in the right food

and ur body only needs it in certain quantities as well...excess will just toxify ur system or just get ejected from the body as waste somehow
Depends what you call excess. Most strenght athletes above 80kg will want 300 grams of quality protein each day

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know. I'm currently having a phase where i'm making improvements and its been a month since i've taken my vitamins.
Thing is, the body stores a bit. The important part is to make sure you dont deplete the storage.

Its summer so i eat loads of fruits, but during the winter i tend to take more vitamin pills

But you guys need to take in enough Vitamin C. The rest is much less relevant. Vitamin C is critically important.

4 pills of fishoil/omega 3 has shown to have a positive effect on the body aswel

other supplements are overrated

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Every legal product that claims its building muscle is bullshit. EVERY proven muscle building product is illegal
They don't claim they build muscle, they claim they help to build muscle. However my point was, did anyone here tried ZMA and Tribulus and what they think about those supps.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They don't claim they build muscle, they claim they help to build muscle. However my point was, did anyone here tried ZMA and Tribulus and what they think about those supps.
I think they are dangerous

People take em, get disappointed cause they dont work, and then switch to testosterone wich offcourse will work

75%+ of everyone i know that took one of those went that way.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think they are dangerous

People take em, get disappointed cause they dont work, and then switch to testosterone wich offcourse will work

75%+ of everyone i know that took one of those went that way.
Why do you think they are dangerous? I know that you should be careful with minerals (ZMA), but I don't know about Tribulus.

And yeah, I agree that people who tried that combo will sooner or later try testosterone, and it's kinda natural since everyone wants stronger and stronger supps...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 50)