Gym and fitness (168 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I tore one of the tendons attached to my teres minor in the rotator cuff last week. Heavy overuse, and then a rather traumatic movement on a rock climb, and now I can't lift my arm overhead without pain. :sergio:

I had the same injury from almost the same climbing movement 5 years ago, and it took 8 months to fully recover, without surgery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There's so many good running shoes out there it's not even funny. Try on some different pairs and make sure they don't hurt you. I'm sure @JCK can expand on this tho.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My advice is to look for minimalistic shoes, no cushioning, no support and zero drop. Even this will not narrow it down and you will find yourself trying to choose amongst tens of different brands, models and colours. They do of course have different fits so you just have to go and try.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I tore one of the tendons attached to my teres minor in the rotator cuff last week. Heavy overuse, and then a rather traumatic movement on a rock climb, and now I can't lift my arm overhead without pain. :sergio:

I had the same injury from almost the same climbing movement 5 years ago, and it took 8 months to fully recover, without surgery.
I had a simular injury at the end of december 2012.

6 months of recovering before i could train fullout again. 6 months is nothing in a lifetime.

Dont let yourself go and put on a considerable amount of fat and ruin a good physique like i did.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I had a simular injury at the end of december 2012.

6 months of recovering before i could train fullout again. 6 months is nothing in a lifetime.

Dont let yourself go and put on a considerable amount of fat and ruin a good physique like i did.
Unless you're a baby that dies after 5 months, then it's more then a lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 165)

• Ali