Gym and fitness (48 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Man, I've plateaued and it sucks. Didn't think it would happen so early. I'll just work out the rest of the month as normal, then take a week off and resume with a different routine.
Just change it up a bit. It happened to me a while ago. Personally I decided to change my routine a bit, I started using much higher weights, less repetitions(5 or 6) and managed to find some new exercises I never spent time on before. Also I concentrated a lot on becoming stronger, especially in squats, deadlifting and bench press. Personally it worked really well for me and I saw a lot of good gains.

But you just have to grind it out man, just be consistent until you break through it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Btw, just tried cottage cheese. That shit's nasty.

- - - Updated - - -

Just change it up a bit. It happened to me a while ago. Personally I decided to change my routine a bit, I started using much higher weights, less repetitions(5 or 6) and managed to find some new exercises I never spent time on before. Also I concentrated a lot on becoming stronger, especially in squats, deadlifting and bench press. Personally it worked really well for me and I saw a lot of good gains.

But you just have to grind it out man, just be consistent until you break through it.
GOnna keep on grinding like a mofo.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's too bland (cottage cheese). You could add different things to your eggs like onions, peppers, cheese, etc. Or you could cook eggs differently. There's like a million ways to make eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever I try to do squats I hear something crack in my knees. Anything else I can do instead?
Improve posture. Cracking in knees is normal sometimes btw

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lyou don't realy need weights to get the most out of squats as long as you're not trying to build muscle.

first thing is going ass to grass. put your butt down as much as possible and then go up. once you can do that, do it in slow-mo. that should give you a pretty legit leg workout. and increase your reps every time until your legs give out on you.

but work on your form. have someone watch you if you can. once you get it, you'll gain so much more from your workout. and you'll never do them wrong again.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzSgz9JIIU

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What do you guys think in regards to splits vs full body workouts?

- - - Updated - - -

also i was going to get this http://www.australiansportsnutrition.com.au/shop/products/1110.php
but i got a mass gainer instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I dont get fat.
I sold this because it was too much calories. I want to keep lean. Ive been doing full body and I enjoy it but Ill burn more carbs this way and I do sort of miss that concentrated burn on specific areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 35)