Gym and fitness (42 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So same amount of sets (4) but less reps on higher weight? I've been trying to increase focus on triceps recently since they just are such a bitch :D. What do you mean by "flat as the other exercises?"
Yea, add weights but decrease reps.

I mean when you're hitting chest you can do incline bench as your first exercise and after you finish it you go on flat bench press as your second exercise.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What do you guys think in regards to splits vs full body workouts?

- - - Updated - - -

also i was going to get this http://www.australiansportsnutrition.com.au/shop/products/1110.php
but i got a mass gainer instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I dont get fat.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man, I've plateaued and it sucks. Didn't think it would happen so early. I'll just work out the rest of the month as normal, then take a week off and resume with a different routine.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
try to find a partner, preferably one more experienced, and also hows your nutrition?
I don't really have a fixed schedule, I just go whenever I get the chance, so to get someone to work with that isn't likely.

5 meals a day:
breakfast (usually eggs) --- protein shake --- lunch (chicken or tuna) --- whatever I can get like pb&j or yogurt --- workout --- protein shake

So not really ideal, I realise.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't really have a fixed schedule, I just go whenever I get the chance, so to get someone to work with that isn't likely.

5 meals a day:
breakfast (usually eggs) --- protein shake --- lunch (chicken or tuna) --- whatever I can get like pb&j or yogurt --- workout --- protein shake

So not really ideal, I realise.

ya need more carbs for sure, but gym buddy would help a lot with progress imo

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ya need more carbs for sure, but gym buddy would help a lot with progress imo
Mm, more carbs, I see. My body fat went up 2% though (if I'm to believe that electronic measurer).

But I really could just be plateaued too, right?

Yeah, but I never feel satisfied with liquid foods, but it depends on the time you workout.

I'm currently enjoying a week of rest. Praise the lawd for this flu.
After forcing that disgusting drink down for the second time for the day, I can't stomach any more food.

Hope you don't lose too much weight being sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)