Gym and fitness (53 Viewers)

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Yesterday: 5k run and upper body
Today: Cardio conditioning + core cardio/abs in the AM and Plymoterics tonight.

Spinach, chicken, spinach, chicken, lotz of waterrrr

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Back in the day I was a fan-fucking-tastic ~350 lbs and have a tendency to be dick so one day I got one of my friends so pissed off he called me "Fat Dick" we lol'ed and I flipped it and adopted it as my tag ( when I used to write ). Plus the ladies comment that the tag is fitting in more ways than one.
yeah because escasholaker is harder to decipher:wink:

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Wednesday: Delts, traps, lats, forearms, 45min cardio
Thursday: Chest, triceps, 40min cardio + futsal
Friday: Tennis + 5km run
Saturday: Back, biceps, 40min cardio + surf

Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaa

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
My body is weird, on appearance people say I weigh 190ish but I'm 30+lbs more. I'll show you a before and after when I finish this cycle ( beginning of April, hell if I could find a 350+lb one I'll post that too ). It's tough but a program to get back into fighting shape and eventually 6 training days with sparring.
My diet is a standard 40-40-20 with cycling days of 35-40-25 and 45-35-20 BUT I grab carbs from a shit load of veggies. I saw that you wanted to get ripped this summer, my friend whose about the same size of you got super lean last year and you should try out his diet for month or so to see if it works for you.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Which diet is, or was he using?

It's very hard to get healthy food here. It kinda sucks that you need like 150e per month to spend on that kind of food, while average wages are like 300e. For the most of the people it's basically impossible. Too hard to get rid of carbs and at the same time add slow digest carbs, protein and other stuff. I'll try using slow-paced cardio, probably jump rope, so I can burn some extra fat but at the same time not lose much weight.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
He was all natural getting protein from meats and carbs from veggies. I'll ask him for more specifics on macros and such. I know how hard it is, when I go to Italy I have to bring lbs of protein in my luggage but thankfully cooking is one of my specialties so I know how to make healthy plates taste not so bland.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
That's half the battle imo,luckily I used to be a chef so its easy to make some chicken breast and veg into a tasty meal. Though right now I find my post workout protein shake is becoming too elaborate....protein,teaspoon of honey,teaspoon of peanut butter,scoop of oats,spoon of natural yogurt

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Protein shake? Vanilla almond milk + chocolate powder = AMAZINGNESS

Just finished Stretching and core work and kind of relieved yet upset that the burn isn't as excruciating as I expected.. After cardio my abs usually give out but today held strong..

Now for snack; chocolate protein powder + vanilla almond milk with a side of strawberries.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I want to lose about 7 kgs and get back under 70kgs. At the moment it's about 40 mins of cardio a day, 4 days a week. I don't think that's going to work much, but it's a start. I also need to get a diet plan.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Which diet is, or was he using?

It's very hard to get healthy food here. It kinda sucks that you need like 150e per month to spend on that kind of food, while average wages are like 300e. For the most of the people it's basically impossible. Too hard to get rid of carbs and at the same time add slow digest carbs, protein and other stuff. I'll try using slow-paced cardio, probably jump rope, so I can burn some extra fat but at the same time not lose much weight.
If you're trying to lose fat without compromising muscle mass you should do 2-3 sessions of cardio a week (i do two). One should be slow paced (e.g walking on an inclined tredmil) for 40-60 minutes. The other session should be a 20 minute interval training (you can interval train doing just about anything I use rowing machines, jump rope or sprints). If you do that in conjunction with your weight training with a steady diet you'll get ripped fast.

I'm taking a little rest from weights as I'm a bit bulkier than I usually like to be and doing kettle bell training. Jesus its tough I highly recommend it. Highly effective for fat loss and still works most muscle groups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)