Gym and fitness (55 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I want to lose about 7 kgs and get back under 70kgs. At the moment it's about 40 mins of cardio a day, 4 days a week. I don't think that's going to work much, but it's a start. I also need to get a diet plan.
Ah :D I saw this comming.

On topic - I really need to stop trolling in my gym when i get back to work after the vacations and concentrate on gaining some weight. Need to get everything in order especially my eating schedule and habbits. My mum was pretty harsh when she said i might need to carry a few paper weights around to avoid getting blown by a strong wind :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
yea i know, a lot of people have said that, and to be honest that's what i want to be, it's better to be 70-75kg than bulky at 80+ now i'm just fat though, i love food too much :-(

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Just keep up an active lifestyle and it doesn't matter much what you eat.

E.G. I smashed half a box of chocolates last night because they were so damn good. It'll have next to no effect.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
What's your standard for "active"?
Well I'm an absolute nut, so don't pay attention to what I do...lol

If you hit the gym a few times week and go walking/jogging a couple of times, or go walking/jogging and play sport a couple or few times a week, you should be okay.

Obviously I'm not talking about the diets of obese people - you'll still put on some weight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I started working out again since high school. I've only been to the gym a couple times so far. The plan is pretty much to get hard and slightly ripped. Some muscle mass on top of that would be great. Started off with low impact stuff and did some dumbbells. The motivation's not there yet, I get bored too quickly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well I'm an absolute nut, so don't pay attention to what I do...lol

If you hit the gym a few times week and go walking/jogging a couple of times, or go walking/jogging and play sport a couple or few times a week, you should be okay.

Obviously I'm not talking about the diets of obese people - you'll still put on some weight.
Well now I gotta ask :D Why is that, what are you doing?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nenna, i gave the vegan diet a shot. In fact today is my last day. I really saw some massive improvements, my skin never looked better, way more energy & i'm seeing a lot more definition. Now for the down side, i haven't had any dairy products & meat for 3 weeks, i'm bloody cranky. I know why people choose to go down this path but fuck it, it's not worth it. I love my meat & that's that.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)