Gym and fitness (40 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bulking simply does not exist. Its a complete myth that any fats or carbs will develop muscle. They give you energy to work out, but they don't directly grow muscle like protein.
Before you go up in weight try to bust 8 reps out and maybe change to cable flies for a change when you feel you're strong enough to go higher. That's how I shift my routine around - when I'm strong enough for more weight (which usually occurs in 3-4 weeks if I'm working hard) then I change my exercises for the coming month and by the time I'm back to doing dumbbell flies for example, I'm lifting a whole 10kgs more than I was 2 months before.

woah man thanks for showing me my wrong ways, i dont know where i would be without your wonderful insight, why between getting the definition of bulking completely wrong to talking a lot without saying anything pertaining to the debate, bless your heart and valiant effort.

you gotta love that everyone whos against bulking is yet to show any actual results or document any significant progress. when you start getting big enough to squat 400 and bench 300 we'll talk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
woah man thanks for showing me my wrong ways, i dont know where i would be without your wonderful insight, why between getting the definition of bulking completely wrong to talking a lot without saying anything pertaining to the debate, bless your heart and valiant effort.

you gotta love that everyone whos against bulking is yet to show any actual results or document any significant progress. when you start getting big enough to squat 400 and bench 300 we'll talk.
:lol: I've been benching over 90kgs since I was 17 years old. You show me the so called evidence pointing out the cause and effect relationship between consuming large amounts of fats, sugars and carbohydrates and muscle development. You will never ever ever ever be able to because there simply is no evidence. However there is clear and strong evidence to suggest the contrary. You are completely wasting your time turning yourself into a fat cunt because for some reason you think its going to make you stronger? What a joke. Look at current professional body builders like Ronnie Coleman for example. They eat next to no fat or carbohydrates and leg press 2000 pounds. You say you can't get these sorts of results without bulking? Professional body builders don't bulk, no qualified nutritionist or doctor recommends bulking for muscle gain or relates consuming fats, sugars and carbohydrates directly to muscle development so why do you? Because you make gains while you bulk? Anyone can eat lots of carbs unnecessarily and still manage to get stronger and bigger if they undertake a rigorous weight training regime but its not like it makes any difference. You still would make those gains if you ate lean proteins, cut down your fat consumption and limited your carb consumption. In short, its not the 'bulking' foods that are helping you make those gains its the protein you eat.

You can eat like crap and justify it as much as you like with your so called results. Those results in strength are just as easily attainable without bulking because bulking is not a factor is strength and muscle development. PROVEN FACT. So you can crap on with sarcastic remarks but you have no evidence to support your flawed and out dated claims.

Carbohydrates are essential to muscle growth but only in a limited amount. Carbs for example allow protein to reach your muscles more easily. Complex carbohydrates are also essential for general energy but especially in training. You must eat a limited but necessary amount of COMPLEX carbs for energy (but NOT for muscle growth). When you eat these carbs it has to be small amount but be at least in 4 of your 6-7 meals a day. If you consume carbs in high amounts they will store as fat. Pretty much if you eat over the needed amount of carbs, fats and sugars (which is what bulking is) then it will store as fat and that fat in no way aids muscle growth whatsoever.

You're an amateur.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
bark bark and more bark, your utter ignorance of anything called argument your constant jumping from one idea to the other(none of them related to the subject mind you) and last but not least bringing me into the equation :lol: once again show results show pics or stfu.

P.S: benching 90 kilos is nothing to brag about

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Chicken and salad sandwich is a great lunch for anyone looking to get in shape. You can't rely on shakes to replace meals.
oh no doubt,but since all Dusan ever seems to eat is sandwiches i am sure that is not the perfect nutritional course of action either

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Why are you guys fighting over working out and bulking up? You do want you want to do and somebody else thinks it's bad well fuck him, you work out for yourself and nobody else. Giving advice is always welcome but don't critisize somebody for working out a different way.

Run 13km and my foot is full of blisters but it was worth it :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Result of what? Lifting heavy while being lean?

My friend can bench press 300, and he looks like a pussy. He's anything but 'large'.

:lol: I've been benching over 90kgs since I was 17 years old. You show me the so called evidence pointing out the cause and effect relationship between consuming large amounts of fats, sugars and carbohydrates and muscle development. You will never ever ever ever be able to because there simply is no evidence. However there is clear and strong evidence to suggest the contrary. You are completely wasting your time turning yourself into a fat cunt because for some reason you think its going to make you stronger? What a joke. Look at current professional body builders like Ronnie Coleman for example. They eat next to no fat or carbohydrates and leg press 2000 pounds. You say you can't get these sorts of results without bulking? Professional body builders don't bulk, no qualified nutritionist or doctor recommends bulking for muscle gain or relates consuming fats, sugars and carbohydrates directly to muscle development so why do you? Because you make gains while you bulk? Anyone can eat lots of carbs unnecessarily and still manage to get stronger and bigger if they undertake a rigorous weight training regime but its not like it makes any difference. You still would make those gains if you ate lean proteins, cut down your fat consumption and limited your carb consumption. In short, its not the 'bulking' foods that are helping you make those gains its the protein you eat.

You can eat like crap and justify it as much as you like with your so called results. Those results in strength are just as easily attainable without bulking because bulking is not a factor is strength and muscle development. PROVEN FACT. So you can crap on with sarcastic remarks but you have no evidence to support your flawed and out dated claims.

Carbohydrates are essential to muscle growth but only in a limited amount. Carbs for example allow protein to reach your muscles more easily. Complex carbohydrates are also essential for general energy but especially in training. You must eat a limited but necessary amount of COMPLEX carbs for energy (but NOT for muscle growth). When you eat these carbs it has to be small amount but be at least in 4 of your 6-7 meals a day. If you consume carbs in high amounts they will store as fat. Pretty much if you eat over the needed amount of carbs, fats and sugars (which is what bulking is) then it will store as fat and that fat in no way aids muscle growth whatsoever.

You're an amateur.
Da.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
WΏΏdy;3100784 said:
Well dont pat,i finalyl got into a 10km run,its two months away but im not sure if i can do it
Make sure you run twice a week, 1 run close to the 10 km and the other simply for the condition. I did 10 km's on tuesday and 5km on thursday or friday. Try that bro.
Make sure you bring plenty of water tho since it's very hot overthere.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
That's why its 2 months away,it will be nice and raining.

I would head to this sanctuary/park every morning to build up my cardio for a the first few weeks. Right now i cant run for shit,even running 5km would have me taking a few pitstops

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
WΏΏdy;3100808 said:
That's why its 2 months away,it will be nice and raining.

I would head to this sanctuary/park every morning to build up my cardio for a the first few weeks. Right now i cant run for shit,even running 5km would have me taking a few pitstops
I run with pittstops bro, just make sure you walk. Pro runners like Jck run it straight on. For an amateur as myself i just stop whenever my legs need it. Just make sure you don't push it the first couple of times you run.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
WΏΏdy;3100823 said:
Will play a couple of football matches first,take care of the sore body the next day and then start running :D

How much time does it take you to walk/run 5km?
Well do make sure you got running shoes, ehm i do 5km's in around 30 mins but you should do it in 40/45 at the beginning :)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Result of what? Lifting heavy while being lean?

My friend can bench press 300, and he looks like a pussy. He's anything but 'large'.

Da.
we are not talking exceptions, we are talking about taking any regular guy and turning him into one that can bench 300, if you ve got a fast metabolism it doesnt matter how hard you work out if you dont load up you will not get bigger or significantly stronger. And load up/bulk up doesnt mean you eat carbs and fat in the hopes they would 'turn into muscle', thats wrong on so many levels as we established

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
we are not talking exceptions, we are talking about taking any regular guy and turning him into one that can bench 300, if you ve got a fast metabolism it doesnt matter how hard you work out if you dont load up you will not get bigger or significantly stronger. And load up/bulk up doesnt mean you eat carbs and fat in the hopes they would 'turn into muscle', thats wrong on so many levels as we established
Ok, lets take me as a regular guy. How did my strength rise up with no nutrition? I'm far from being a pro, and I've been working out for less than a year when it comes to 'more serious weights' and I still don't have as many exercises as some do. Still, my results are great. I can do everything with pretty big weights, unlike before, and I did not gain any huge mass that came from my mouth. I only became leaner and reduced the body fat level in order to do that. Will it stop at this? No it won't. Remember, I'm hitting the 'gym' for less than a year and e.g. I can do flies with 20kg, probably even more but I didn't want to try. Strength alone is based on many things, and mass is one of them maybe, but that mass contains fat. You can't just say eat in order to get bigger... yes, your measures will get bigger but it's not a lean muscle since you will only eat more calories. Yes, I'll refer on abs again. You will get a small belly and lose abs, that only means there's a level of fat hiding them. I'm not saying that you're fat, because you aren't. It's just that you're contradicting yourself with so many things when say there's no fat while bulking up and how it's not even possible to do serious weight when you're leaner, that's just wrong. I can't compare my results with you since you workout like 9 years more than I do. It's a huge period and I don't think it's impossible for me to hit your strength in much shorter period, while being leaner and lighter.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
when you hit your plateau at your current routine we ll talk :) the point is even if all you eat is protein you will get fatter because it is a matter of calories, hence me saying bulking doesnt mean eating fatty foods i am not saying compare results with anyone but as weights get heavier progress becomes a lot harder.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
when you hit your plateau at your current routine we ll talk :) the point is even if all you eat is protein you will get fatter because it is a matter of calories, hence me saying bulking doesnt mean eating fatty foods i am not saying compare results with anyone but as weights get heavier progress becomes a lot harder.
You don't plateau as a result diet. Nutrition does not cause plateaus. You don't know what you're talking about. Are you going to present any evidence to support your unfounded claims or are you going to keep your fingers in your ears and tell me I'm an idiot and ignore the blatant facts? You can eat lean proteins which are low in calories and not get fat. There is no need to eat carbs in surplus nor is there a need to eat protein in surplus. If you eat any more protein, carbohydrates, fats or sugars than your body demands it will turn to fat. Bulking is the process of eating more carbohydrates, fats sugars and protein than your body is able to use and in turn is stored as fat in the medium and long term which has no effect on muscle development. It will only make you less lean and give you more cardio to do.

You seriously need to do some research on the basics of nutrition. The only evidence you seem to present is your own supposed results but you refute the results of some of the worlds top professional body builders who maintain medium to low carbohydrate diets and are among the strongest and biggest athletes in the world. I'm not spitting mindless bullshit like you. I was a state level rower for a number of years and spent time with some of the top sports nutritionists in Australia. I'm sharing my knowledge which came from years of research and advice from qualified professionals in this field. You only have yourself to reference.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
once again you're defining bulking wrong, and you re bringing in the wrong case studies, if a person is genetically gifted they obviously dont need to overeat(whether its just protein or anything else), however if we re talking about a skinny guy who is having trouble increasing muscle mass then he needs to overeat because as you mentioned it allows you to work out harder(faster results) and counter other metabolic deficiencies. I have posted many times what i do during my bulking phase and it doesnt involve fried chicken and gravy. But it is forcing myself to eat more than my appetite calls for. My facts are every single guy i work out with(plus me) and these guys push serious weights and are not fat at all. Oggy said it best, you just cant get super huge lift like a monster and be super lean it just doesnt work, unless you're getting 'help'. And please i dont need any of your athletic references i have been working out for a while and talked and worked out with a lot of people, like i said when you follow your 'simple' diet and start pushing some serious numbers i ll give your words some 'weight', until then it's just hot air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)