Gym and fitness (16 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
you need to get a workout partner and constantly push that weight, also work on your triceps and your explosiveness
I workout with my brother now and yea it's much easier to increase weight that way.

As for triceps, skullcrushers are probably dips with weights hit my triceps the most :boh: triceps extension doesn't look very effective to me.

How long have you been working out?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I workout with my brother now and yea it's much easier to increase weight that way.

As for triceps, skullcrushers are probably dips with weights hit my triceps the most :boh: triceps extension doesn't look very effective to me.

How long have you been working out?
try smith close grip presses, pause it in the bottom for a quick sec and throw it up.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i ll show you the most developed part lol believe it or not i havent worked out my biceps in over 3 months

it also helps to be shorter and actually be going to a gym, hear that dusko :D
What's your definition of short?

you need to get a workout partner and constantly push that weight, also work on your triceps and your explosiveness
That's so true but with my odd working hours & demanding schedule it's so difficult.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

lol all muscle and no brains, it must be the hormoned-up meat we eat here, because i promise you every time i travel to europe i drop 5,6 kilos within weeks
Damn, I think it's about time I took up on that offer from a family friend to come and visit them at Chicago. You live there, no? One month under your guidance and hormoned-up meat is all I need. :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What's your definition of short?

That's so true but with my odd working hours & demanding schedule it's so difficult.
i only stand at about 5'08''(and a half :p) as for work man all you need is make it to the gym 3 times a week. you can get all your shit done in 3 good sessions. Also i found it impossible to be disciplined if i didnt have a clear goal to reach.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Damn, I think it's about time I took up on that offer from a family friend to come and visit them at Chicago. You live there, no? One month under your guidance and hormoned-up meat is all I need. :D
Plus a truck load of condoms, he's a slut with a packin body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)