Gym and fitness (46 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Funny how you guys talk about going to gym and all other stuff.
Any of you have pictures of your progress?
i do but if you're expecting naked photos of me up on here like canardo, i'm afraid you will be bitterly dissapointed.

xXx... thats pretty good if you're not stopping. Try 5km in 20 mins:smoke: but you will have to stay off the stellas :p

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i wanna start cycling again even though it consists of middle aged men mostly who get really angry when you attack the pelaton. Those guys take themselves way too seriously.

Jul 15, 2006
i do but if you're expecting naked photos of me up on here like canardo, i'm afraid you will be bitterly dissapointed.

xXx... thats pretty good if you're not stopping. Try 5km in 20 mins:smoke: but you will have to stay off the stellas :p
Yeah, now I have skool to I'm virtually doing no physical active apart from the occasional kick about..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

i did 5k in 31 minutes yesterday not bad when you consider a lot of it is over 100m uphill and i am an asthmatic,ganja smoker who is still getting over a bad cold and cough

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Guys, when out running, are long runs at mid pace or shorter runs at a faster pace better for building stamina?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm getting back into playing football after an absence of a few years.

My fitness levels are at almost zero right now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just came back from a 20 minute run, and surprisingly, despite not eating today, I still made good time.

But that's because Allah had promised me more virgins if I made good time, so I worked harder for them. I even punched an old lady in the temple because she was slowing me down.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is that temple as in the body part or as in place of worship.

Or did you punch her in the temple in the temple?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm getting back into playing football after an absence of a few years.

My fitness levels are at almost zero right now.
If you want to upgrade fitness run time. Find a pace that works you but doesn't totally kill you and run for like 45 minutes. Do this for a couple of weeks and then you can start intervals and more difficult training.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If you want to upgrade fitness run time. Find a pace that works you but doesn't totally kill you and run for like 45 minutes. Do this for a couple of weeks and then you can start intervals and more difficult training.
If I were you I'd run a couple of 5K runs. Nothing extreme in the beginning.
I'll bear that in mind. :tup:

I'm thinking of doing some cycling to ease myself back in before I start running.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Just came back from a 20 minute run, and surprisingly, despite not eating today, I still made good time.

But that's because Allah had promised me more virgins if I made good time, so I worked harder for them. I even punched an old lady in the temple because she was slowing me down.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)