Gym and fitness (170 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have not been in the gym for about 10 days. I feel like all my muscles have deflated for about 50%. I simply feel like shit because of it. Fuck my life. :(

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have not been in the gym for about 10 days. I feel like all my muscles have deflated for about 50%. I simply feel like shit because of it. Fuck my life. :(
Ah, I felt the same before. I had 10-15 days pause before and it happened 2-3 times when I was ill or something. It sucked.

But just one day of workouts later breaks the curse.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
More like a compliment, I'd give you 100kg judging by your old pic you posted, without a shirt. I was like "who and what the f is this" :D

I saw it but I instantly forgot that pic. :p He had a beard IIRC.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ah, I felt the same before. I had 10-15 days pause before and it happened 2-3 times when I was ill or something. It sucked.

But just one day of workouts later breaks the curse.
Just came back from a full-body workout. Man, I feel...rejuvenated. This bodybuilding is really like a drug. I think I was feeling my chest 5 times on a daily basis in fear of losing precious muscle. "Is it still there?" :p As soon as I don't workout for a week or so, I immediately get terrified. :D

Even though some people say taking a week long break, every 4 months, is very good and can actually be beneficial to the overall workout.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Complete body workout in the gym with a 22 km bicycle....I have never been that fit in my life. Tomorrow awaits a huge run.
Woah, tough.

Just came back from a full-body workout. Man, I feel...rejuvenated. This bodybuilding is really like a drug. I think I was feeling my chest 5 times on a daily basis in fear of losing precious muscle. "Is it still there?" :p As soon as I don't workout for a week or so, I immediately get terrified. :D

Even though some people say taking a week long break, every 4 months, is very good and can actually be beneficial to the overall workout.
I know. :D It's really like an addiction after some time. When I'm busy with uni and stuff I'm much more nervous when I remember that I wasn't working out for like 5 days lol.

And ye, true, taking a break like that is good. And I love doing full body workout. It makes me feel big and great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)