Gym and fitness (13 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Shit, I'm having exams this month and they are killing my workout, I hardly manage to workout 3 times per week :( And I was making great progress.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
That's why I dropped college. :p
:lol:

Thank God I'm near to graduation :)

Today and tomorrow I'm going to train and try to make up some time.

Also I ordered Storm and Shock Therapy and with some protein powder it should be great, can't wait to get it and train like madman :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol:

Thank God I'm near to graduation :)

Today and tomorrow I'm going to train and try to make up some time.

Also I ordered Storm and Shock Therapy and with some protein powder it should be great, can't wait to get it and train like madman :D
You goddamn junkie. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You goddamn junkie. :D
I didn't used creatine based product for a long time, and those two were my wishes for a long time, and I decided to finally fulfill it. Also I hope I will start working out in the gym so I could pull the best out of these products.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Can you tell me is Weider SUPER MEGA MASS 2000 any good? I've never used that stuff, only pure whey protein. Is this stuff any good or more beneficial to building muscle mass? I'm kinda sceptical about this "super mega mass" bit..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Can you tell me is Weider SUPER MEGA MASS 2000 any good? I've never used that stuff, only pure whey protein. Is this stuff any good or more beneficial to building muscle mass? I'm kinda sceptical about this "super mega mass" bit..
I never tried it, and can't really pass any judgment, all I know that 2000 is better than 4000 because it have less sugars. Gainers are good to take immediately after your workout, still many will say to avoid them, but I would give them a shot. You try you'll see are they any good and beneficial. I used SciMentor's MassGainer because it's very low with additional sugars and I'm satisfied with it, although I'm going to try something different next time, maybe Ultimate Nutrition's - Muscle Juice or Prolab's N-Large...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never tried it, and can't really pass any judgment, all I know that 2000 is better than 4000 because it have less sugars. Gainers are good to take immediately after your workout, still many will say to avoid them, but I would give them a shot. You try you'll see are they any good and beneficial. I used SciMentor's MassGainer because it's very low with additional sugars and I'm satisfied with it, although I'm going to try something different next time, maybe Ultimate Nutrition's - Muscle Juice or Prolab's N-Large...
Meh, I think I'll skip it and continue with normal whey. I was curios mainly because that stuff is cheaper than 100% whey.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Meh, I think I'll skip it and continue with normal whey. I was curios mainly because that stuff is cheaper than 100% whey.
It looks cheaper but in fact it's more expensive, for example 100% whey from optimum have same price as Serious mass (gainer) from optimum, but whey have 75 servings while Serious mass have around 10-15, and Serious mass is twice bigger than whey.

On the other hand the most expensive is whey isolate and it's best and purest.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You gotta lower your body fat if you want definition. At 10% or so you'll be able to see decent abs, 4 packs. If you want to define 6 or 8 pack, you gotta work your ass off and lower your body fat to 5%, it's when those become visible. If you want your abs to pop up you should do it with weight but do it carefully so you don't damage your spine.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am building muscle quite well but the fat around my midrift is stubborn as fuck, i am cycling 10k to work and back 4x times a week,lift weight 3 times a week,walk a lot and play fives on a sunday but the middle layer just aint shifting

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
-Cycling is mainly for legs so don't your hopes high there.

-walking helps like cardio, but slow rate walking won't do anything about your stomach, fast walk if anything.

-lifting weight activates your abdominis but unless you're doing squatting with weight it's going to be hard to lose anything in that area.

If you want to lose fat you must start running 3 times a week, start doing some abs exercises and cut the sugar. BUT if you can't stop drinking a lot (especially beer) then you should give up.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i actually only drink at the weekends,Cycling is helping my legs grow,which in turn will help fat loss especially as i cycle like a madman.
walking the dog usually involves walking up a 251m hill so is a good cardio workout.
the weights i am lifting are full body moves for maximum impact

however i am losing fat all over except the stubborn midrift

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i hate ab exercises

mainly because whenever i try to do a plank,reverse crunch or Sicilian crunch my dog thinks i am playing and tries to jump all over me.

i am intending to start running again but the intensity i go about my cycling leaves my legs fooked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)