Guglielmo Stendardo (1 Viewer)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I didn't know where to post this, but eny way...

Juventus, affari con la Lazio: le ultime

TORINO - Secondo 'Tuttosport' i dirigenti di Corso Galileo Ferraris sono in contatto con il presidente biancoceleste Lotito, che vorrebbe allestire una squadra in grado di fare dimenticare le delusioni di quest'anno. I capitolini puntano su un centrocampista centrale in grado di compiere sia la fase difensiva sia quella di costruzione: l'identikit è quello di Sergio Bernardo Almiron, che non verrà riscattato dai francesi del Monaco. L'argentino potrebbe giungere a Roma nell'ambito dell'ormai conclamata trattativa della Juve per Guglielmo Stendardo, attualmente in prestito al club bianconero con prezzo di riscatto fissato a 12 milioni di euro, troppi per la dirigenza torinese. Lotito però sta cercando da tempo di inserire nel discorso anche Claudio Marchisio, che però partirà in ritiro con la Juve. Chi invece ha serie possibilità di trasferirsi nella Capitale è Alessandro Birindelli, che dopo 11 anni di Juve chiuderà altrove la carriera. Se l'Empoli dovesse retrocedere, la Lazio potrebbe essere la sua prossima destinazione.

ENG: Is reported that Lazio si thinking to do business with bianconeri...Lazio would lower the price for Stendardo (now 12m€, what is too much for Juve) for CM Sergio Almiron or Marchisio (who is admired by Lazio president Lotito)...Allso Alessandro Birindelli will join the capital club if his Empoli is relegated....

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Jim_Boi

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #324
    Stendardo has perform well for us, but he isn't anything special and does really improve our defence. I would prefer that we would use Almiron+cash to buy Cristian Zapata.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    I like Stendardo... he's not outstanding, but solid teams have solid depth. I'd definitely buy him if the price is right.

Marchisio is not the right price. Almiron is essentially worthless to the team now, so a swap for him wouldn't be the worst thing unless Udinese actually wants him and would want him included in a package for Zapata. I'd rather just give them 5-7m euro.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Why?Because Cassano owned him?He's not the first and won't be the last player to get owned by Cassano.
    Nope, but I am never really impressed with the 4-5 games he played with us anyway, despite him doing the job pretty well. I tend to need many more games to give a better analysis. With Lazio demanding so much, might as well give him back.

12 million for Stendardo? And asking for Marchisio?
    I will rather utilise Melberg

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Nope, but I am never really impressed with the 4-5 games he played with us anyway. I tend to need many more games to give a better analysis. With Lazio demanding so much, might as well give him back.

12 million for Stendardo? And asking for Marchisio?
    I will rather utilise Melberg
    He barely made any mistakes at the back the games he played for us and looked very solid,except against Cassano yesterday.Despite he is always a danger from corners.I wouldn't want to have him for 12 m € neither,but I'm sure Almiron and a few bugs would be enough to get him.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    According to Goal.com

Lazio Offer Stendardo For Marchionni

According to Il Messagero, Lazio are sent to present Juventus with an exchange offer of Guglielmo Stendardo for Marco Marchionni.

Stendardo is due to return to Lazio having completed his six month loan spell at Juventus, however he is almost certain to be immediately sold on as he has fallen out with Coach Delio Rossi.

The Neapolitan defender only made five Serie A appearances during his short stay at Turin. The Bianconeri are keen to keep him though, only they have been put off by Lazio President Claudio Lotito’s astronomical €12m asking price.

Il Messagero says that Lotito is now ready to propose a new solution, offering Stendardo in straight exchange for Juve winger Marco Marchionni.

Marchionni is a highly talented and skilful wideman, however he has barely featured this season due to injury, a curse that has befallen him for most of his career.

Due to his injury proneness, Juve may be willing to accept Lazio’s offer. The Biancocelesti, who are rebuilding after a disastrous season, are also said to be eyeing up Parma-duo Luca Cigarini and Daniele Dessena.

This sounds like a good swap imo, because marchionni hardly ever plays due to his injury(ies). Stendardo may not be starter quality but he wouldnt be a bad backup for our other defenders, if i was Secco i'd go for it.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    This swap is a very bad deal in my opinion.
    Yes, due ti his injuries it seems that Marchionni wont be available for most odf the season and it seems that Stendardo is a bit more reliable.

BUT, we have already stacked up a lot of mediocre CBs and bringing in one more will only make it much more difficult to upgrade into a better CB,
    that and the fact that we are now theoretically covered in the "Camo's sub" position.
    If we get rid of Marchio, we will create a new need to buy a new sub for that position.( Unless we swap Tiago for Maxi R. )

Last but not least, Marchionni's brilliant seasons with Parma havent been forgiven from many mid table teams, teams willing to trade him with a better a player, or teams that would financially help us to fund a transfer in another area.
    Fiorentina for ex is a team interested on Marchionni and they might offer cash or Pasqual, i would prefer any of this, instead of Stendardo!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Stendardo For Marchionni is a good deal imo since Marchionni is injured a lot and with paladino and camo he is not playing a lot.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Marchionni is still pretty good backup for Camo...I would keep him or use him as exchange for another MF, not Stendardo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)