Guglielmo Stendardo (4 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Yeh, everytime goal.com finds a player they think is good, they r automatically linked with Juve, without fail, its quite annoying.
Goal.com don't invent stories, they merely report invented stories from a range of bullshit websites, like Tuttomercato.. I can why Goal.com are doing this tho cos the more news they have about different clubs the more people will want to read them as it impacts on more people.. But yes, it is very annoying

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Goal.com don't invent stories, they merely report invented stories from a range of bullshit websites, like Tuttomercato.. I can why Goal.com are doing this tho cos the more news they have about different clubs the more people will want to read them as it impacts on more people.. But yes, it is very annoying
yes its annoying until we see something like OFFICIAL: Juventus signs Grosso :D

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
5 million euro deal has apparently been reached with Lazio
that's a good deal imo. But i don't believe it until i read it officially stated. but 5 mio for a solid, decent defender is quite a good deal.

edit: i just heard it here in this interview:
http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/video/video1280.shtml

Nothing official; but it seems possible. That 'source' also says we are still behind aquilani and we're trying to close down on amauri

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
actually on a second thought im against this, if you imagine we got chiellini, legro and mellberg for central defense, then andrade if he recovers, thats already 4 cd's, plus in case of emergency also grygera can play, and we still own criscito.

conclusion, unless we sell one of andrade or criscito or both we don't need stendardo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)