Guglielmo Stendardo (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think the swap deal was perfect, because all of you who count on marchionni as camo's sub must have in mind, that he never was able to be camo's sub, because in the time camo was injuried marchionni was also injuried ... and that for a even longer period ...

damn, if he at least got injuried in a game, but getting lots of injuries in training just shows, that he got bones of glass or something ...

gets paid for getting laid

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hate to spoil the party for you guys (You who want a Stendardo-Marchionni swap), but yesterday both Marchionni and Palladino sent a message from Australia saying that they're both staying with Juve next year.
Marchionni said that he won't leave Juve. At least not until he proves everyone that he's still the same player from his Parma days, worthy of the Italian NT.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Juventus/

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I regret getting Stendardo in the first place. He never was more than an average centerback, one who doesn't add anything to the team besides another person on the roster, and now our board will try to secure him with more inane deals that aren't worth it.

Just let him go back to Lazio where he belongs. Cut these crap deals.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hate to spoil the party for you guys (You who want a Stendardo-Marchionni swap), but yesterday both Marchionni and Palladino sent a message from Australia saying that they're both staying with Juve next year.
Marchionni said that he won't leave Juve. At least not until he proves everyone that he's still the same player from his Parma days, worthy of the Italian NT.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Juventus/
Marchionni is a far greater asset than Stendardo, even though Marco needs to get off the injury table and impress us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchionni is a far greater asset than Stendardo, even though Marco needs to get off the injury table and impress us.
So true.
Healthy Stendardo is as useless as an injured Marchionni. Classes separate the two when they're both fit.
If we're sick and tired of Marco's injuries then we should replace him with a MR, a good one. Exchanging him with an average/below average Cb is stupid.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
although i am not the biggest fan of marco, he could be an asset if he gets a run of injury free games. He reminded us of that quality with a couple of good touches in the game against the victory and that great header.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So true.
Healthy Stendardo is as useless as an injured Marchionni. Classes separate the two when they're both fit.
If we're sick and tired of Marco's injuries then we should replace him with a MR, a good one. Exchanging him with an average/below average Cb is stupid.
If we're so keen on getting rid of Marchionni, lets just sell him outright and use the cash for another player. There are several players out there whom we could use and would cost us no more than 5 million Euros. Hell, I mean, Stendardo is like a smaller version of Oguchi Onyewu without the presence in the air. Lets get the Gooch instead...

although i am not the biggest fan of marco, he could be an asset if he gets a run of injury free games. He reminded us of that quality with a couple of good touches in the game against the victory and that great header.
If he gets healthy and if we use the straight 4-4-2, he could be useful.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i think for a right winger we can bring back Ruben Olivera, and let Marchioni go.
i think he's actually bein serious

I regret getting Stendardo in the first place. He never was more than an average centerback, one who doesn't add anything to the team besides another person on the roster, and now our board will try to secure him with more inane deals that aren't worth it.

Just let him go back to Lazio where he belongs. Cut these crap deals.
I regret it also, lucky it was only on a loan deal, i see him returning to Lazio..

Marchionni has impressed me already, i know he is a good player with loads of ability to be useful for Juve, he just needs to impress consistantly. I feel for him, hes been very unlucky with his injuries, we should keep him.

Mar 3, 2008
I don't know why you guys value Stendardo so little...he barely played for us and when he played he didn't set a foot wrong except against Sampdoria. Against Napoli and Inter(Coppa), he was a rock. While the only thing I remember from Marchionni is his miss against Sampdoria in January.

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Lotito: Pandev Staying, Thuram Maybe Joining

Lazio President Claudio Lotito has announced that star man Goran Pandev will be staying at the club, and also reveals that Barcelona’s Lilian Thuram may arrive in Rome.

Pandev’s future at the Stadio Olimpico had been in huge doubt, with a number of top European clubs after his signature.

The Macedonian, who scored 14 Serie A goals last season despite the club’s poor campaign, had even threatened to buy out his contract next year if he wasn’t allowed to move.

However following talks between player and club, Lazio President Claudio Lotito has confirmed that Pandev will be staying put.

"Pandev is a reference point for Lazio and we rely on him for our future,” the businessman told Radio Radio TV.

Lazio are looking to strengthen their squad ahead of the next campaign, and have been heavily linked with a move for Barcelona veteran Lilian Thuram.

The 36-year-old will leave Catalonia this summer, and Lotito has admitted that there is a chance he could join the Biancocelesti.

"With Stendardo leaving, Lazio certainly need another central defender", he replied when asked about Thuram.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
channel4.com has a slight difference:
Lazio to sue Behrami
Wednesday 4 June, 2008

Lazio have taken winger Valon Behrami to court in order to prevent him from leaving the Stadio Olimpico under FIFA Article 17.

The Swiss international joined the Biancocelesti back in 2005 looks set to be one of Serie A's hottest properties this summer.

Now the 23-year-old midfielder could leave them for a small transfer fee, but President Claudio Lotito is not going to give up on him easily.

“We haven't lost Behrami yet and we will have to wait for the final sentence,” stated Lotito angrily.

“We will defend ourselves in every possible way. His agents know this,” he stormed.

The Biancocelesti patron, who has been asked by several parties to leave the club, also spoke about his plans for next season and the transfer market.

“Juan Carrizo is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, while Goran Pandev is our future,” he said.

The Bianconcelesti are not planning to sign Rolando Bianchi on a permanent basis, but are reportedly negotiating transfers for Lillian Thuram and Rodrigo Palacio.

“If Guglielmo Stendardo leaves then we will have to replace him,” he said regarding the signing of Barcelona's former Juventus defender.

“Argentine players can adapt to Serie A very well. I have a good relationship with South American Presidents and we have started several negotiations. Wishes do not always come true though.

“Palermo haven't made any official request for Pasquale Foggia. I have heard from Maurizio Zamparini several times but it didn't seem like he was interested in the player.” he concluded.
"If" being the key word there.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Lazio president Claudio Lotito admitted that Rodrigo Palacio is one of the main targets of his club for next season, and the deal could be sealed soon thanks to his good relationship with the South American clubs.

Lotito confirmed that Palacio is a transfer target of the Biancocelesti and that he is currently negotiating with Boca Juniors for the purchase of this player.

"I have a good rapport with the most important clubs in that country," declared the Lazio president.

"However, during the negotiations, you don't always manage to sign them," he continued.

"For example there's Carruzo. It was a very long negotiation and in the end I had to give cash upfront so as to beat the competition."

Lotito also said that there are no problems with Juventus, even though they did not contact the Roman club with regards to the purchase of Stendardo.

"With them the relationships are excellent. For Stendardo we must decide; they did not exercise the right of purchase," concluded Lotito.

goal.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Lazio president Claudio Lotito admitted that Rodrigo Palacio is one of the main targets of his club for next season, and the deal could be sealed soon thanks to his good relationship with the South American clubs.

Lotito confirmed that Palacio is a transfer target of the Biancocelesti and that he is currently negotiating with Boca Juniors for the purchase of this player.

"I have a good rapport with the most important clubs in that country," declared the Lazio president.

"However, during the negotiations, you don't always manage to sign them," he continued.

"For example there's Carruzo. It was a very long negotiation and in the end I had to give cash upfront so as to beat the competition."

Lotito also said that there are no problems with Juventus, even though they did not contact the Roman club with regards to the purchase of Stendardo.

"With them the relationships are excellent. For Stendardo we must decide; they did not exercise the right of purchase," concluded Lotito.

goal.com
Thank God we're not after Stendardo.
But we should consider Asafa Powell as CB, if Lazio is signing Palacio...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

goal.com
Good news, IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)