Guglielmo Stendardo (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I serisouly hope that Andrade can recover (and give solid performances)

RB----Andrade---Legro-----Chiellini

that actually looks like a solid defense in front of Buffon. With Stendardo a back up incase Legro or Andrade get suspensions/injuries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, I guess now if anything happens to Molinaro, we can play Chiellini as LB and Legro + Stendardo as CB's...once Stendardo's 3 game ban is done.
He`s 2 more matches suspended now not 3 right?He didn`t play this weekend so 2 more left i guess...

I`d like to see this

Zebina-Stendardo-Chiellini-Molinaro

I think Chiellini plays better as CB...I know Molinaro sucks but oh well...we must be a new LB. :oops:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
He`s 2 more matches suspended now not 3 right?He didn`t play this weekend so 2 more left i guess...

I`d like to see this

Zebina-Stendardo-Chiellini-Molinaro

I think Chiellini plays better as CB...I know Molinaro sucks but oh well...\
You're the reporter, you tell me. :D
I agree that Chiellini plays better as a CB, but we really need a LB, and I don't like dropping Legro because he's been in really good form. Boh.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but that's the thing. Right now the weak link in defense is Molinaro. put him out for a while. sometims benching players can do them good.

Besides it's not like if Chiellini plays LB that he can never play CB again. It's just a matter of having to protect the defense from all sides.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Does this mean Molinaro will move to the bench once Chiellini is healed? :drool:
Nah, too good to be true...

but that's the thing. Right now the weak link in defense is Molinaro. put him out for a while. sometims benching players can do them good.

Besides it's not like if Chiellini plays LB that he can never play CB again. It's just a matter of having to protect the defense from all sides.
Unfortunately we dont have another option, Molinaro has no competition for this spot, he is the luckiest player in our lot...

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

Agreed. At least that will give him some time to work on his crossing...hopefully. :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think so. Chiellini is fantastic in the center and that's where I believe we should field him. But the thing is, I don't like fielding Molinaro either so unless we sign a left-back, something we desperately need, I suppose we are stuck with that useless hag fooling around on the left flank.
I also prefer Chiellini in the centre, he's a beast when he's on form. However, Molinaro's existence on the left is becoming a pain, maybe if Stendardo works well he will move Chiellini to the left until a better purchace in a LB next season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Man , we should buy Mathieu from France...His attacking abilities are very good but his defending aren`t that good.He`s just 24yo so i guess he can learn.He`ll be free this summer.Or we should just re-call De Ceglie and play him there.If not...maybe

Del Horno-he`s cheap and Valencia would sell him but he`s kinda injury prone :oops:
Modesto-kinda expencive
...Maybe Guardado , I think he played for Atlas as LB but now in Deportivo he plays in middle...
Grosso-he`s not expencive...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think anything, I am only hoping he will do us good. Is there anything wrong in hoping nowadays?

OP
Jim_Boi

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    Next season however,

Zebina Stendardo Chiellini Grosso
    If we are going to spend money on buying a LB, I would prefer for Juve to buy a young quality LB and not Grosso (he is 30/31 and will only be good for two or three years.)

Preferable LB: Pasqual & Vargas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)