• Denmark

• Japan

• Cameroon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Are those the Jews in Amsterdam? :p
lol, maybe some yeah:D
I remember that in the summer of 2008 i went to Mallorca with 3 friends and we make it a sport to go inside German pubs and disco wearing our Dutch jerseys:D i taped alot of it aswell, fun reactions tho! From you play the best football in the world to some songs Sab knows, We even convinced 2 German friends we met there to buy the Dutch jersey and wear it inside the disco too, Was a great summer :)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:D

When it comes to international football i just like to cheer for the team that play entertaining football. I admire the way the dutch play and enjoy it. I won't be breaking my TV or store windows if they lose, neither will i overract if they win. I only love one team and it is JUVENTUS :touched:

Allez Allez la Dutch

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Playing at 2 pm tomorrow, which is a bit strange, but oh well. I wonder who gets to play, I hope the 'full' team, including Robben.

--

:D Nice man. Does it really 'work' as well as they make you believe?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The other way around would've been a better option, I admit.

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

No, I'm definitely not.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Robben injured. :cry:

He won't fly to SA with the rest of the team tonight. They will make scans of his leg to determine how severe the injury is and whether or not to fly him over to SA at all. Hamstring injury. They hope he could play the last game in the group, but he could barely walk, so I'm guessing he won't go at all.

This is fucked up on so many levels, we're screwed.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah. I just hope the injury isn't too severe, so he'll be there and ready to play for the games after the group. This is Robben we're talking about though, so I'm not counting on it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Playing at 2 pm tomorrow, which is a bit strange, but oh well. I wonder who gets to play, I hope the 'full' team, including Robben.

--

:D Nice man. Does it really 'work' as well as they make you believe?
Yeah man ,they do, its awesome to see:D

Tomorrow we will hear whats wrong with Robben, ffs they let us w8 to build up more excitement.....

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah I know. I hate having to wait till tomorrow, but there's not much we can do about it.

Nice, I should get me one of those shirts. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)