Group E

• Netherlands

• Denmark

• Japan

• Cameroon

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
It's De Jong methinks lol
Probably, only took it from the amount of comments screaming "Gregory!!!!". At the moment it's Van der Wiel with his iPad on some game.

De Jong came in earlier on and didn't look like he had a clue of what was happening with the streaming. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:lol:

Apparently they're doing the same thing again tomorrow. Funny guys really.

How did you find this?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm not sure who will be there, but expect the same main characters, as they hang around together a lot, also because of taste in music and loving games, internet.

I heard Babel say 'See you all tomorrow' at the end, and the others in the chat were saying they were doing it again tomorrow aswell.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Babel also plays PES 10 online alot, not sure what his online name was tho,
Lol Babel was totally in the game like a zombie making all those strange noises :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah ,its because Elia said something stupid ,he cursed kankermarokkaan(moroccan with cancer) to his ''friend'' during the game of PES, lol it's huge news here.....

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Elia said ,that the guy on twitter said something about his mother, i know things can get tense during a game of PES and he admit it was wrong, we should not make a big deal out of it.
Let us focus on Inez sainz gallo,who was attending our training session:D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This should be the year. The Netherland look amazing on paper as usual it is about time they show up in the knock out stage. This team could make it to the semi final and with a little bit of luck and confident they could make to the final.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This should be the year. The Netherland look amazing on paper as usual it is about time they show up in the knock out stage. This team could make it to the semi final and with a little bit of luck and confident they could make to the final.

xxxxx

xxxxx-----xxxxx-----xxxxxx

xxxxx----xxxxx

Van Bronckhorst-Mathijsen-xxxxx-xxxxx

xxxxxx​

That won't win the World Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)