Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009

xxxxx

xxxxx-----xxxxx-----xxxxxx

xxxxx----xxxxx

Van Bronckhorst-Mathijsen-xxxxx-xxxxx

xxxxxx​

That won't win the World Cup.
It's a long shot for them winning it all, but in the second round they will face the 2nd place of Italy's group and they shouldn't have problem knocking out out Italy who I think will come in 2nd place. Then they probably meet Brazil in the quarterfinals, it will be a tough match, but when it comes to midfield and strikers Netherland have the upper hand, and if they show up the way they are capable of, they have a chance knocking them out. I said they can reach the semifinal because they will only have one tough match to do so probably which is agianst Brazil, then after that it up in the air to reach the final. I still have my money on Germany to win it all. My buddies made many world cup competition and all my entries had Germany win it all. For the Netherland they have the talent to do so, it is just a matter of believing in themselves, showing some consistency and raise their games when it matter the most in the knock out stages.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Brilliant, i want them all to play as i will be in the stadium.

Went and bought a Robin Van Persie Netherlands shirt for the occasion :agree:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
7elo kteer ya Abu 7meed. Have fun there and be safe.
Good thing you picked the Netherlands match, because they always play to entertain, and they will definitely put on an amazing show

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Brilliant, i want them all to play as i will be in the stadium.

Went and bought a Robin Van Persie Netherlands shirt for the occasion :agree:
:tup: Really jealous of you going man, hope you have a blast, I'm sure our boys will give you something worth watching.

Robben won't play on Monday, by the way.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya i just heard :mad:

But Van Persie, VDV and Sneider will suffice. I'm expecting a spectacle, though Denmark is not an easy team.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I just realize that waka waka is from a band from holland/suriname lol i knew that i heared that thune before :D

Fred,you gonna have a blast
i hope that our boys will make you enjoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)