• Netherlands

• Denmark

• Japan

• Cameroon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
It's okk Ken:D
Well thats based on both my logic and vMarwijk comments he recently made.
He will mostly use Kuijt when we play grudge matches where we have to fight and battle the midfield more. In the first match i'm pretty sure he will play like this because he said he is a big fan of the 4 aswell and practise with them on the training,there was a short docu on eurosport about our trainingsession in Seefeld.

RvP
VdV-Sneijder-Robben
And they will switch alot.

Btw i didnt see the match against Ghana, did we played much better? and if anyone has the line up that would be great:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I watched a few minutes of it. It looked like this

---V.D.Wiel----Heitinga----Mathijsen---Gio

--------------V.Bommel------De Jong-----

------Kuyt----------Sneider-------Afellay

---------------------Van Persie

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ahh great, so vMarwijk was testing again:)
Fred m8, Arsenal is soooo lucky to have RvP, i wish we could sign him for Juve !
Thx for the rep btw:)

Are we? He's injured most of the time, but my god what a quality player he is, when fit.

Don't mention it mate :)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Are we? He's injured most of the time, but my god what a quality player he is, when fit.

Don't mention it mate :)
You should've watched the whole thing. Van der Vaart came on and showed the difference in quality between him and the other options for his spot. He's no winger but he's played on the left for Madrid a lot in the later stages of the season, but it obviously limits width on that side.

On the other hand, the chemistry he has with Sneijder is simply unreal, they've played together for so long as kids and at Ajax, and it's not hard to play well with Van Persie aswell. True quality, often underrated I feel.

--

@Red: :lol:

I really want one of those.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Those are pretty cool aswell. They're black, but go orange when your body temperature increases.

And it's just another way to make fun of Germans in the build up to the WC.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:p

It's actually pretty extreme over here. There are simply no commercials on TV whatsoever that don't have some sort of orange WC theme, no matter what they're trying to sell. Streets are turning orange, flags all over the place. We really have a pretty unique build up for big tournaments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)