Greatest player of all time and why (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would have Pirlo and Xavi in there too, or Nesta (divine as a defender can get) you just cant have purely attacking players as your all 10.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alvaro Morata. Three good games for Juve at least.

- - - Updated - - -

no riquelme? we are so done
Riquelme's not even in the best 100, X. You like him and that's okay. But he had a poor career.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, Kaka is pretty fuckin one-dimensional.
Robben is the most onedimensional player I have ever seen. Still good though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Alvaro Morata. Three good games for Juve at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Riquelme's not even in the best 100, X. You like him and that's okay. But he had a poor career.

- - - Updated - - -

Robben is the most onedimensional player I have ever seen. Still good though.
to me hes the most elegant player ive ever seen, whether he was lucky in his career in europe or not matters little to me, hes defo top 10 in the last 20 years for me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
to me hes the most elegant player ive ever seen, whether he was lucky in his career in europe or not matters little to me, hes defo top 10 in the last 20 years for me.
Elegant maybe. But that's just one quality. Or are we talking about personal favorites here? Because my favorite players are different players than the ones I think we're the best.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Elegant maybe. But that's just one quality. Or are we talking about personal favorites here? Because my favorite players are different players than the ones I think we're the best.
this is roman's take on the subject:

"Messi is the greatest, the best in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo is like the ideal PlayStation player, the kind that can score with his right foot and his left. Plus he’s fast, tall, good in the air, scores penalties and free-kicks, and is skillful. But the one who plays this game the best is Iniesta: he knows exactly when to go forward and when to drop back. He picks the right moment to do everything: when to dribble, when to speed things up and when to slow things down. And I think that’s the only thing that can’t be taught or bought. You can learn how to shoot and how to control the ball, but being aware of everything that’s happening out on the pitch – that’s something you’re either born with or you’re not.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Best 11 I have ever seen playing (started to really watch football with our win against Ajax in 96):
Buffon
Cafu Montero Nesta Maldini
Davids
Xavi Zidane
Messi
Ronaldo C.Ronaldo

(Ronaldo before his big injury)
DP is a super sub :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)