Greatest player of all time and why (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was born in 81, so I am not going to take guys like Pele, Maradona, Platini, Zico, Eusebio, Di Stefano, and Cruyff into consideration. I haven't seen enough of them to judge them, but in many people's books all 7 would probably figure in a top 10 list, with Pele or Mardona fighting for top spot.

However, of the players I have had the chance to watch regularly, I would say Zidane is the best. I have a soft spot for Baggio as well, as he is the reason I fell in love with the sport and started following Juventus religiously. Hence, Zidane is the best, but Baggio deserves a very special mention.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:lol: holy shit, that's embarrassing

and now I read that it's the computer animation of that cause there was no real footage of it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even fat and with busted knees he danced past defenders. The guy was Real's starting forward without ever being in shape. Insane.

Valentino

Some of you really must have seen very little of the Brazilian Ronaldo in his prime..

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero - age 23.
I've seen ronaldo's game , and he played sickk, but I still go with alex .. and in my opinion it's not just important how well u play, it's important to be loyal too

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My top ten since I've been watching football (since around 1990, in no order):

Baggio, Romario, Ronaldo, Zidane, Luis Figo, Del Piero, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
My top ten since I've been watching football (since around 1990, in no order):

Baggio, Romario, Ronaldo, Zidane, Luis Figo, Del Piero, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi.
If you had the chance to choose only one player of that list, which one will be? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)