Greatest player of all time and why (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
hater status would be bringing in elements that have nothing to do with the argument: coke usage. But that is normal since you really cant argue diego's talent, which confirms my position.

in no order top 10: platini, garrincha, beckenbauer, pele, cruyff, ronaldo, di stefano, ronaldinho, maradona, romario

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's a pretty good list and one I mostly agree with except that I have no idea who that dude Romario is.

I also agree with everything you said about Zidane. :tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's a pretty good list and one I mostly agree with except that I have no idea who that dude Romario is.

I also agree with everything you said about Zidane. :tup:
That dude is the greatest goal scorer of all time in competitive matches with over 800 goals.
Has given his country a World Cup, 2 Copa Americas and 1 Confederations Cup.
Was Eredivisie's top scorer for 3 season in a row.
Won a WC Golden Ball.
Was the top scorer at the Olympics.
Won La Liga being not only the top scorer and being a CL's runner up then, but also was part of possibly the best duo Barcelona has ever seen with Stoichkov.
CL top scorer twice.
And a lot more that i can't really remember and won't bother to.

That, my man, is that dude.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I urge you two to watch this. This is the Copa America final from 89', i remember this live. Half of that team made into that 94 outfit that won the WC. Unfortunately Romario then got injured and even though made it to the 90' World Cup, he didnt play much cause he wasn't 100%.

Dat assistance and that volley. Dat skill at 4:30. :touched:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
discussions doesnt even start until zidane can win a scudetto with napoli, irony here is you are sounding like the very same people you dislike: the messi fanboys. Maradona can pass, score, and dribble better than zidane. Not to mention he always carried his teams no matter how bad or good. Zidane one of the greats? yes, one of the best midfielders ever? sure, but best ever? heck hes not even top 10 for me.
Pass better then Zidane? I dunno, not in my opinion. I haven't seen enough of Maradona to really be able to judge them both, but I have seen Zidane a lot, and he's the best I have really seen play, I haven't seen enough of any historical figures play to really able to make any reasonable judgment.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow really not in the top 10. I see your angle and you have your opinions but to exclude Zidane from your top 10 is just hater status. Only thing I put Maradona one up on is he did eveything and owned everybody with just his left foot. Zidane wasn't a coke head and a egotistical self righteous bastard. Maradona is no doubt one of the greats but his drug addiction and naracistic ways is a dip down below Zidane. Yea Zidane has anger issues but it's passion and he's no punk bitch to anyone on the pitch.
But what does off pitch stuff has to do with his ability on pitch? They are two different things.

- - - Updated - - -

hater status would be bringing in elements that have nothing to do with the argument: coke usage. But that is normal since you really cant argue diego's talent, which confirms my position.

in no order top 10: platini, garrincha, beckenbauer, pele, cruyff, ronaldo, di stefano, ronaldinho, maradona, romario
Doesn't matter, now I know I love you!!!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Pass better then Zidane? I dunno, not in my opinion. I haven't seen enough of Maradona to really be able to judge them both, but I have seen Zidane a lot, and he's the best I have really seen play, I haven't seen enough of any historical figures play to really able to make any reasonable judgment.
"what zidane does with a ball, maradona could do with an orange"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
who said that :sergio:

Zidane was never training with the team, always alone because it was imposible to take him the ball away without fouling him... :)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Ronaldo was the better player but Romario was the better finisher

Maradona is simply the best of all time. People who think Messi is close to him can fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)