Greatest player of all time and why (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
Diego Armando Marradona

After 200 years from now,he will still be the best.
You are not only a GOD DAMNED idiot for this post, I mean if you love him so much, at least spell his name right. Also, your location says "The Quite Place" when I think you mean "The QUIET Place."

But fuck, what do you expect...you have a Barca avatar and your name is "Juve for always" which is gramatically wrong, I know because I asked an Italian girl. But hey, Marcus Ellyon loves to suck your cock......from the back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1462906 said:
You are not only a GOD DAMNED idiot for this post, I mean if you love him so much, at least spell his name right. Also, your location says "The Quite Place" when I think you mean "The QUIET Place."

But fuck, what do you expect...you have a Barca avatar and your name is "Juve for always" which is gramatically wrong, I know because I asked an Italian girl. But hey, Marcus Ellyon loves to suck your cock......from the back.
:rofl2:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
That made no sense whatsoever
He told me I should visit a Turkish bath, for some reason, then basically said Turkish people build turkish baths while the brits wash themselves in their own piss or something like that. Which could be true, who knows?

Sep 19, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1462906 said:

Hey Sissy!
The Quite Place is a song u fucken Stupid piece of shit,but I dont excpect u to know anything about it.

Juve per sempre is gramatically right but U being a piece of shit....................

So having a picture in the Camp Nou is not acceptable for a Juve fan:sick: !!
Hey Sissy u have an Avatar of Bayern & u have 28,000 posts in a Juve forum,soap it.
Keep ur fucken comments to urself Bitch.

The problems with Bitches like u, is that u insulte people through a forum knowing that they cant reach u.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßömßäяdîëя;1462945 said:
M_Ellyan or whatever his name is...I just call him Marcus because it seems to fit him and his the first letter of his name is M.
Marcus Ellyon :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)