Grand Theft Auto V (4 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't know what time that is, I'm usually playing about 10pm-1am AEST weekdays. whatever time that is for you.

I have thursdays off so I can play in the day then

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ive given up on this online shit, constantly getting booted from sessions and still getting that timeout error message constantly.

Fuck you Rockstar :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Played a bit at a friend this weekend.

Been to mount chilliad, blew up some rednecks, got laid with sapphire and a double lapdance with fufu, modded a banshee and lost it when the power went out(fucking construction works).

Big impression, and for consoles wtf drawdistance. Graphics not that good, nor the framerate but much better then the previous one.

I'm impressed what rockstar could get out of 8 year old hardware

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ive given up on this online shit, constantly getting booted from sessions and still getting that timeout error message constantly.

Fuck you Rockstar :(
I've barely had any issues since the first few days besides the very occasional timeout error.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah I have been fine. Clear your cache. You might even have to delete the update then reinstall. Make sure your cloud saving is on. Then create a new dude. For the xbox I mean.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Finally got online working :weee: still get the odd timeout error but not nearly as many as I was before this latest patch.

Can everyone on xbox list their gamertags if they get a chance

Mine is "thecoogar84"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)