Grand Theft Auto V (3 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
You should try Dark Souls

Its like skyrim, but with gameplay

You'll have my respect if you dont quit the game after 1 houre cause ur getting destroyed
Me and my friend platinum'ed that bitch on his console. Easily one of the biggest achievements in my gamer career, only other games that are so hard to get 100% on that I can think of right now are COD Classic and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

May 22, 2007
You don't remember Stretch?
Not at first, I looked it up and knowing he's part of the Ballas refreshed my memory.

It felt like he was shoehorned into the final mission to make Franklin significant. Franklin was flat though, I don't really care about him. I liked Trevor and Michael's history, going to snowy North Yankton and through the desert with Ron and Wade.

Jul 10, 2006
Franklin could have been fleshed out a bit more, I agree. He is not as deep as Michael and Trevor.

- - - Updated - - -

Another writeup on GTA: Online. No announcement as to exactly what time the patch will be released that will unlock online play, but I would guess it will be midnight pacific time. And hopefully the patch also fixes some of the minor issues the game has.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/09/30/gta-online-release-time-features-arrive/

Apr 12, 2004
You should try Dark Souls

Its like skyrim, but with gameplay

You'll have my respect if you dont quit the game after 1 houre cause ur getting destroyed
I hate that gay shit. Fuck that weird dumb jewboy gayness.
Franklin could have been fleshed out a bit more, I agree. He is not as deep as Michael and Trevor.

- - - Updated - - -

Another writeup on GTA: Online. No announcement as to exactly what time the patch will be released that will unlock online play, but I would guess it will be midnight pacific time. And hopefully the patch also fixes some of the minor issues the game has.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/09/30/gta-online-release-time-features-arrive/
Franklin is my favorite character. Thanks for the link, mah blackie.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Me and my friend platinum'ed that bitch on his console. Easily one of the biggest achievements in my gamer career, only other games that are so hard to get 100% on that I can think of right now are COD Classic and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
:tup: such an awesome game, with so much dept. And such deep storyline, if you pay attention, or (like me) watch the youtube channels from vaatividya and epicnamebro. Especially the first one makes AMAZING vids explaining the lore.

Having said that, smough and ornstein, smough first, and 4 kings on NG+ easely were the hardest bossfights i ever completed.
And then there is parry'ing gwin.

amazing

ßöмßäяðîëя;4320580 said:
I hate that gay shit. Fuck that weird dumb jewboy gayness.
You got raped for half an houre didnt you . Then ragequit .

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why a horse? :wth:
cos they didn't have a zebra :D

- - - Updated - - -

Skyrim's main storyline was too short compared to Morrowind's and Oblivion's. I'm pretty sure the next Elder Scrolls will rape anything in it's way.
FALLOUT 4 might possibly be the best game ever, even better than GTA.

- - - Updated - - -

GTA ONLINE RELEASES IN ABOUT 9-10 HOURS

- - - Updated - - -

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind?page=3

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They probably need to make sure everything is running smoothly etc, plus they will need to post news updates and things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)