Good news about Juve thread (9 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
isha00 said:
I have a question:

We only signed a contract with Mediaset, that later sold part of their rights to Sky.
This means that Sky didn't give us a cent, since they haven't directly bought anything from us.

Why do we have 94.5 mln extra euros in our financial situation?
It's not extra...

We had a direct contract with Sky for the two years (2005/2006 and 2006/2007)...

The latest contract which was signed this season between Juve and Mediaset is related to the seasons 2007/2008 and 2008/2009...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #383
    Remember when they reported that Moggi called Aldo Biscardi and told him to talk less about the favourable calls on Juve and more on other teams on his show?

They implied that it was only Moggi doing that right?

Here's what he said today: "If they tapped my phone they would have heard me talking with everybody. Moggi wasn't the only one. They all asked me to keep it low on their team. I told them; well, let's see what I can do but I always did what was best for the show, not for them."

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    It seems way to naive in my opinion for anybody to say Moggi had so much power over the league...

you can't have soo much power without having connections, and certaintly moggi's formal powers are not strong at all...so it is almost a certainty that there are other high profile people involved...

It is abit ironic though

1994:
    Berlusconi came into power as Italy's PM
    Moggi came to power at Juventus

2006:
    Berlusconi lost power as Italy's PM
    Moggi resigns after allegations of scandal

Now there's the power Im talkin about....

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    at least , this scandal show us the players who are ready to serve the club even in lower divisions. Now, I don't really blame cappello when we sucked moreover. the big part of playing bad is going to players.
    those who played with heart loved the club

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Espectro said:
    I think next week this is gonna get real ugly, and Im afraid of the worse :frown:
    I think they should wait to hand out any punishments till after the world cup because our guys dont need to be worrying about this crap going on here, they need to focus and if they really cared about italian football they would wait 5 weeks till after italy wins the world cup :D :pint: :boxing:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    Morra10 said:
    I think they should wait to hand out any punishments till after the world cup because our guys dont need to be worrying about this crap going on here, they need to focus and if they really cared about italian football they would wait 5 weeks till after italy wins the world cup :D :pint: :boxing:
    5 week , i thought 10 day is pretty long, i'll die from thinking:cry:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Paolo Sosa said:
    did u heard what Perruzi said about moggi, it's a real shame to hear that from such a player.
    Why is that a shame? Why are you still protecting Moggi, like everything he's done is OK to you? Where's your moral compass...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    jussiut said:
    Why is that a shame? Why are you still protecting Moggi, like everything he's done is OK to you? Where's your moral compass...
    im not protecting moggi but until the verdict comes anything which is said about moggi is harming Juve reputation i'd rather let peruzzi talk as much as he want about moggi after the verdict is announced. after these and some great legend talk like these about us it will hurt our transfers and our stocks. but after 7th of july what ever they find out it belongs to the guilty ones.but until then i don't want any one to bash moggi becuase it may affect our chances in staying in seria A. after confirming that Juve stay, i'll say screw moggi

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Paolo Sosa said:
    im not protecting moggi but until the verdict comes anything which is said about moggi is harming Juve reputation i'd rather let peruzzi talk as much as he want about moggi after the verdict is announced. after these and some great legend talk like these about us it will hurt our transfers and our stocks. but after 7th of july what ever they find out it belongs to the guilty ones.but until then i don't want any one to bash moggi becuase it may affect our chances in staying in seria A. after confirming that Juve stay, i'll say screw moggi
    Ok, fair enough. It's still unavoidable that people will say what they think of Moggi before the verdict is announced because Moggi himself has admitted that he's done something wrong. Juve will suffer from this but like I said, it's unavoidable. I just don't think Peruzzi is to blame, he's just stating his opinion and nothing else. It's unfortunate but I agree with him also. Moggi is a bastardo, I never would've imagined he went that far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)