Good news about Juve thread (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
jussiut said:
Ok, fair enough. It's still unavoidable that people will say what they think of Moggi before the verdict is announced because Moggi himself has admitted that he's done something wrong. Juve will suffer from this but like I said, it's unavoidable. I just don't think Peruzzi is to blame, he's just stating his opinion and nothing else. It's unfortunate but I agree with him also. Moggi is a bastardo, I never would've imagined he went that far.
I thought Peruzzi's comments were actually rather dismissive of many of the scandalous accusations. By comparing everyone who wasn't Moggi to mindless sheep, he was taking a serious pot-shot at this accusation-as-truth façade that's out there.

Many in Italy have a long, complex history of believing in deep-seeded, sinister forces that rule the world. All it takes is a few historical incidents to validate parts of some social rumor and conspiracy theories, and people have license to keep it up. I'm sure there are some in southern Italy where Moggi represents the human embodiment of il malocchio (the evil eye).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And nothing will stop them repeating this BS after we are prooved innocent
or even if we pay for our guilty acts in serie B...

if we are the only team convicted, we will take the blame for everything that ever happened and will ever happen again

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cronios, I think we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. IMO, it could take at least a generation to escape the kind of stereotypes and cloud of accusations that can follow a club.

Sep 1, 2002
jussiut said:
Ok, fair enough. It's still unavoidable that people will say what they think of Moggi before the verdict is announced because Moggi himself has admitted that he's done something wrong. Juve will suffer from this but like I said, it's unavoidable. I just don't think Peruzzi is to blame, he's just stating his opinion and nothing else. It's unfortunate but I agree with him also. Moggi is a bastardo, I never would've imagined he went that far.
He isn't, or have you aquired a new word to your italian vocabulary?

Only joking. Ha Ha Ha.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
capello interview with gazzetta dello sport : juve in serie B ? No only some penalties at maximum.

http://www.gazzetta.it/commento/calcio/2006/05_Maggio/29/capello.shtml

Capello: "Lavoro per la Juve in A"
Prima intervista al tecnico della Juventus dopo lo scandalo: "Retrocessione? Al massimo penalizzati. Moggi ha commesso solo peccati di superficialità"

said also that he had refused to coach madrid and had talk with morratti Snr and morratti Jnr.
and that juve is working with the objective for next season in serie A , palladino & mirante could come back

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Don't you think Capello coming out with such confident statements is a positive sign? He's been known as man of his word.

This is what he said:

“I am convinced that Juventus will remain in Serie A and we are already working towards this,” he bravely said despite the very real threat of demotion.

“We won the championship fairly which was rightly celebrated by us.”

“There is an anti-Juve campaign,” added Capello. “Juventus have never bought the outcome of any games.

“We could be docked points, seeing as club officials are involved, but I’m hopeful and thinking positively.

“I only have Juventus in my head for now. Then, if and when the time arrives, we’ll meet to discuss any other eventual projects.”

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
yes positive sign
capello know for sure the mood surrounding the bianconero camp and the signs point so far that bianconero camp think it is probable juve will stay in serie A

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
I think the first verdict will be announced on July 7th but I'm not sure what exactly wil be announced and what will happen after that.

maybe someone can enlighten us further!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
loyada said:
yes positive sign
capello know for sure the mood surrounding the bianconero camp and the signs point so far that bianconero camp think it is probable juve will stay in serie A
I his position now at Juventus, it is very logical that he has a positive statement like that.

But that could mean nothing.
Still wait about good news to come officially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)