Good news about Juve thread (11 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Let's close the Costacurta OT here :wink:

Zé Tahir said:
oh nice :) btw, I was googling and I found that there was a reality tv show in Italy last year called Una Giornata Particolare where famous celebs switched jobs for a day or something. Apparently Buffon had to change oil on cars the entire day. You have the video by any chance?
Yes, but I have no way to upload it..

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Costacorta's wife was Miss Italy once wasn't she? She is also a model if I am not mistaken.
Not only that, If I remember correctly she was used to demonstrate (launch) the Ciaoweb shirts back in 2000.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here are the details of our financial situation even if relegated. The good news is that Juve can compensate for the losses by selling its stake in a real estate project in Turin...

Forza Juve...

Probable losses because of relegation:

Contracts that maybe cancelled:

-20 mln eur a year from our shirt sponsership contract with Tamoil if relegated to Serie B.
-14 mln eur a year from our merchandising contract with Nike if relegated to Serie C.
-20-25 mln eur a year from the delays of building a new stadium and using the name of a sponser for it.
-10 mln eur contract for next season's mobile phone rights with Hutchison Whampoa Ltd unit 3 Italia

These deals may be renegotiated, not directly cancelled:
digital TV rights contract with Mediaset.

This deal is not renegotiated and not in risk:
94.5 mln eur for next season with News Corp unit Sky Italia.

How can we deal with this problem??

1- Juve is thinking of selling its stake in the Campi di Vinevo real estate project in Turin, which would lead to a 100 mln eur capital gain.

2- reducing wage costs.

3- selling some of its players.

4- lending some of the players to other teams.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ReBeL said:
Here are the details of our financial situation even if relegated. The good news is that Juve can compensate for the losses by selling its stake in a real estate project in Turin...

Forza Juve...

Probable losses because of relegation:

Contracts that maybe cancelled:

-20 mln eur a year from our shirt sponsership contract with Tamoil if relegated to Serie B.
-14 mln eur a year from our merchandising contract with Nike if relegated to Serie C.
-20-25 mln eur a year from the delays of building a new stadium and using the name of a sponser for it.
-10 mln eur contract for next season's mobile phone rights with Hutchison Whampoa Ltd unit 3 Italia

How can we deal with this problem??

1- Juve is thinking of selling its stake in the Campi di Vinevo real estate project in Turin, which would lead to a 100 mln eur capital gain.

2- reducing wage costs.

3- selling some of its players.

4- lending some of the players to other teams.

ok the most realistic choices is the 2nd and the third, some players will want out if we were regulated such as Buffon, Zlatan, Trez, Viera, and emo. so basically our biggest wage suckers will be out so these are 2 birds in one stone

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ReBeL said:

I have a question:

We only signed a contract with Mediaset, that later sold part of their rights to Sky.
This means that Sky didn't give us a cent, since they haven't directly bought anything from us.

Why do we have 94.5 mln extra euros in our financial situation?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont see a article here, but am i right, buffon got rid of his betting scandal problems? i saw a small clip in tv but it was all italian so i couldnt understand much.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #360
    Stephan said:
    i dont see a article here, but am i right, buffon got rid of his betting scandal problems? i saw a small clip in tv but it was all italian so i couldnt understand much.
    Yep, there will be no action taken against Gigi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)