Gonzalo Higuaín (144 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I am still having a hard time to grasp at the fact that we want to terminate his contract. Simply, why? I mean i understand we want to sell him, ok makes sense, but why terminate, pay at least 60-70% of his salary (probably 100%), record a capital loss, spend money on a new striker, pay the salary of the new striker.

Not to mention his replacement is likely to be Džeko, I mean are we retarded or something?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I am still having a hard time to grasp at the fact that we want to terminate his contract. Simply, why? I mean i understand we want to sell him, ok makes sense, but why terminate, pay at least 60-70% of his salary (probably 100%), record a capital loss, spend money on a new striker, pay the salary of the new striker.

Not to mention his replacement is likely to be Džeko, I mean are we retarded or something?
:fab::pavel:

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
FFS, this is shit!!!!
Damn I want them gone both(more Khedira than Higuain) but it is beyond retarded what the club is doing.
Lets see loyal soldiers get poor treatment/the boot on the ass, while others that should go fuck off get full salary payment
Great Juve, great. Sending the right message across the world. :)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it makes no sesnse to terminate Higuain contract.
We'll lose his deprecation which is 18m
We'll have to pay his salary which is 15m
At this point let's keep him if he isn't willing to move elsewhere and terminate only Khedira's contract

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As much as it doesn't make sense...maybe in a year where covid has impacted us as much as it has they are just willing to take the hit and just call it a disaster based on the global climate. Who knows what is happening behind the scenes.

All I know is that he needed to leave the club. As did khedira and now they are gone. This means the club can find alternative players who hopefully are fit and more available.

Higuain should call becks and enjoy the Miami sun for a few seasons.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I have to say I don’t see the point in a termination if we have to offer them both a severance payment. I don’t see how this benefits us in that we’ll be paying for both players for a year without having them available..

we then have to replace and pay a salary/transfer fee.

Biguain is definitely one of the worst pieces of business we’ve conducted. 96m fee, 5 year contract on extortionatwages. 2 ok seasons. 1 year spent playing for 2 other teams on loan with no obligation to buy for either team... 1 dreadful year back here where he is overweight and useless, 1 year of paying him off.

Paratici & Marotta at their finest...

Also we shouldn’t blame players for wanting to honour their contracts - that’s being professional. If the contracts are poorly negotiated by the club then it’s the club that is to blame. Pirlo even wrote a chapter on this in his book - directors are the ones to blame for this

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For us to be willing to pay him just so he can leave he must have been a whiny ass bitch. Since Ronaldo was signed he's just looked completely depressed

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In the Pogba-Higuain summer, me and an MU-fan friend were talking about it, and at the time I felt we did better than them and making the final in 2017 really made me feel that I was right, but now I don't know. Maybe both clubs fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)