Gonzalo Higuaín (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pipa is broke. After split with his wife, she took his daugther away, then his mom sickness.... He really doesn't care anymore, hoever if we don't find any way to move him, just push him to be ready for next season and let it go... we can't just pay his salary full year plus record the loss and still be able to do anything in the market

I was so angry with him after Lyon, but if there's not any option, just let him stay and focus in the rest of the dead weight

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pipa is broke. After split with his wife, she took his daugther away, then his mom sickness.... He really doesn't care anymore, hoever if we don't find any way to move him, just push him to be ready for next season and let it go... we can't just pay his salary full year plus record the loss and still be able to do anything in the market

I was so angry with him after Lyon, but if there's not any option, just let him stay and focus in the rest of the dead weight
He is a super expensive waste of space, getting rid of him is a top priority.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is a super expensive waste of space, getting rid of him is a top priority.
I'm agreed and I always were bagging him... For me everything involving this deal was shit. Paul, overpay, zero resale value, Max going crazy after Paulo start Pipa's second season asking to Dybala basically: please stop scoring and pass the ball more to Pipa; after that Max forcing Paulo playing deeper and deeper.... For me, this transfer created so many problems

But what options do we have now? The guy doesn't want to leave, noone really wants him, his salary is way too high for any south america or mls team, 18m still in our books plus his salary... if you just end it, it would cost us at least 33m... that's a lot

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm agreed and I always were bagging him... For me everything involving this deal was shit. Paul, overpay, zero resale value, Max going crazy after Paulo start Pipa's second season asking to Dybala basically: please stop scoring and pass the ball more to Pipa; after that Max forcing Paulo playing deeper and deeper.... For me, this transfer created so many problems

But what options do we have now? The guy doesn't want to leave, noone really wants him, his salary is way too high for any south america or mls team, 18m still in our books plus his salary... if you just end it, it would cost us at least 33m... that's a lot
Agreed with everything up top. They didn't consider Dybala at all when they signed Higuain, should have looked for a better fit.

I don't know. At worst, loaning him out again and let his contact expire. That way he won't be on the books for the final season of his contact i think. Best case we find someone willing to get him, and overpay someone to make a 18M-18M exchange possible. His wages are a problem though

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Exactly. If we lose his book value + have to give him a golden handshake as well + we have to bring a striker in to replace him, its way too expensive. If we can't sell him, just keep him as a bench option

Niku

Jan 14, 2014

I am sorry but its true. I like Higgy, he could stay with a drastic reduction on wages. And revive the inner fire.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Here we go again...
Each and every year, we repeat the same things and there is always ppl ignoring history, facts and certain outcomes.
Ignoring that Platini made changes to players contracts with clubs and now the players have the right to abuses clubs and not how it was before.
After calciopoli, in order to save face and reclaim credibility, Juventus the company does everything by the book.
We had a long streak of unqualified managers that made terrible decisions and are unable to avoid keep making them.
AA was behind them, those mistakes are his, the reason we have incompetent managers, is that they are only his muppets and when everything goes wrong, we sacrifice a coach scapegoat.
Player managers, the ppl are really in charge of our club and manipulating every decision, are well aware of that and have been taking advantage of the situation ever since calciopoli.
We had an opportunity to change things, yet we didnt, we just opened a new cycle.
Paratici is still there and he has been failing since the first day he took this job to offload Higgy, or Khedira.
Keep talking about this, like its an option after all we beared witness in the past years is embarrashingly stupid!
The only way those two will leave, is by paying their contract till the last day and still release to earn even more from an another, the same way it happened with everybody else before!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Here we go again...
Each and every year, we repeat the same things and there is always ppl ignoring history, facts and certain outcomes.
Ignoring that Platini made changes to players contracts with clubs and now the players have the right to abuses clubs and not how it was before.
After calciopoli, in order to save face and reclaim credibility, Juventus the company does everything by the book.
We had a long streak of unqualified managers that made terrible decisions and are unable to avoid keep making them.
AA was behind them, those mistakes are his, the reason we have incompetent managers, is that they are only his muppets and when everything goes wrong, we sacrifice a coach scapegoat.
Player managers, the ppl are really in charge of our club and manipulating every decision, are well aware of that and have been taking advantage of the situation ever since calciopoli.
We had an opportunity to change things, yet we didnt, we just opened a new cycle.
Paratici is still there and he has been failing since the first day he took this job to offload Higgy, or Khedira.
Keep talking about this, like its an option after all we beared witness in the past years is embarrashingly stupid!
The only way those two will leave, is by paying their contract till the last day and still release to earn even more from an another, the same way it happened with everybody else before!
Once again, you’re spewing complete horse shit. We’ve sacked 2 managers in the last 9 years. Yes, we made terrible decisions like renewing Khedira and buying Higuaín in the first place, but for every Khedira or Higuaín there are some fantastic purchases like Barzagli, Pogba and Pirlo, De Ligt, Vidal, Ronaldo, Dybala, Szczesny. Juve had no business being among the top of Italian football after Calciopoli given how far ahead Inter, Milan and Roma were ahead of us. We were ruthless with Del Piero, Marchisio, Mandzukic and Trezeguet. Sadly, Khedira and Higuain want their pound of flesh and won’t leave unless they receive full compensation. There’s nothing Juve or Agnelli can do about it now. If you can’t take the bad with the good, find a different team, or better yet, a different sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)