Gonzalo Higuaín (69 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Just take some River's kids to make the books look good, even if they end up playing for u23 and to plusvalenza their asses later on.

If we can that would be good. If he refuses to move though we need to make an example of him.

Players are TOO comfortable here and it shows. And I don't want to here about how he's honouring his contract, players don't give two shits about contracts either.

He knows he's useless.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Spending all the Pogba money on this guy was one of the worst deals in football.We couldn't sell him for 1/3 of the price 2 years later :rofl:
But we weakened Napoli :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Make him train with the reserves don't even put him on the bench. He looks like he's given up he should be embarrassed at every opportunit.
Let him play in Serie c, that's his level now anyway

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just leave pipa please. stop being a leech

- - - Updated - - -

If we can that would be good. If he refuses to move though we need to make an example of him.

Players are TOO comfortable here and it shows. And I don't want to here about how he's honouring his contract, players don't give two shits about contracts either.

He knows he's useless.
Also we need to be more strict in the contract department. We are way too casual giving fat contracts to has been or guys not good enogh.

if you are old, you get short contracts and reduced wages if you are not performing.

if you are young then show us what you can do with numbers and then we talk. No more stupid salaries to average bozos.,

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's mind-blowing how a professional club can give away these long contracts so carelessly. Most of the fans can foresee these things and somehow Juve can't do that.

Its not only giving away these contracts, but when they are expiring and the players are past their due date, their contracts will be extended solely because it looks good for the accounting numbers to cook up the plusvalenza. Then they suprised these jabronis dont wanna leave after that.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its not only giving away these contracts, but when they are expiring and the players are past their due date, their contracts will be extended solely because it looks good for the accounting numbers to cook up the plusvalenza. Then they suprised these jabronis dont wanna leave after that.
juve board when players refuse to leave after offering them extensions and long contracts

7bsvp4b6lhz11.jpg

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Higuain gave us one amazing season and one good season but in hindsight, this move was the beginning of a number of bad decisions we would eventually make in the following couple of seasons.
No more investing on old players please. Hope the management have learnt their lesson.
Yeah, but he was 28 though, and coming off of a record setting season. I don't think this falls into the investing in old players category

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Probably needs the Mandzucic treatment.
As much as I'm a Higgy fan, will leave a bad taste in my mouth if he doesn't go quietly. Soccer in Euro must be different than US sports cause the players always force the teams to pay the FULL amount of their contracts. Only way Higgy stays for me is him and Gigi are eating that victory pizza on the sideline at the 85 minute mark of the 2021 CL title.

Mario acted like a man, hopefully Higgy doesn't act like a little boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)