Gonzalo Higuaín (195 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
Loved the guy in the past but I absolutely have hard feelings. He let his teammates down by acting like a selfish sack of shit by returning 15 pounds too heavy from the break and not giving a shit in the last couple of months. Just do whatever's needed to get him off the books and out of the team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Loved the guy in the past but I absolutely have hard feelings. He let his teammates down by acting like a selfish sack of shit by returning 15 pounds too heavy from the break and not giving a shit in the last couple of months. Just do whatever's needed to get him off the books and out of the team.

This is tru? didnt knew

May 23, 2013
He has scored some important goals in Serie A, but that's what I expect out of a 90 million striker. Performance wise he never reached the level of his Napoli days. And that in large part has to do with the fact that he was never as fit here as he was at Napoli.

So thanks for the nice goals and what-not, but for 90 mil there were far better options out there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has scored some important goals in Serie A, but that's what I expect out of a 90 million striker. Performance wise he never reached the level of his Napoli days. And that in large part has to do with the fact that he was never as fit here as he was at Napoli.

So thanks for the nice goals and what-not, but for 90 mil there were far better options out there.
Actually he never performed at juve as he did at napoli because we never played the attacking football napoli did the season before he joined us. Criticise sarri as much as we like but that huge season for higuain was all based on a great attacking display of football.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I always think he is overpriced from the start, he is a great products of a system
When he is out of that system he just become good

But maybe management think that is the way to weakened our direct opponent for our consecutive scudetto

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I always think he is overpriced from the start, he is a great products of a system
When he is out of that system he just become good

But maybe management think that is the way to weakened our direct opponent for our consecutive scudetto
, nah they just fuked it up splashing that much money on him

In hinfsight, it was a waste

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 187)

• JCK