Gonzalo Higuaín (13 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
it really upsets me that higuain has faded so much so fast.

out of the madrid 3 of ronaldo, benezema, higuain he is the one to fall so much from his top form.

then out of that argentina team with the likes of di maria, messi, aguero, he is again the one to lose the most of his ability,

shame. had he had his drive and motivation from his first 2 seasons still we could be set for another 1-2 years

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
funny enough you post that.

out of the madrid 3 of ronaldo, benezema, higuain he is the one to fall so much from his top form.

then out of that argentina team with the likes of di maria, messi, aguero, he is again the one to lose the most of his ability,

shame. had he had his drive and motivation from his first 2 seasons still we could be set for another 1-2 years

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I see what you're saying, and it's funny enough you post that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I doubt we can afford to let him go for free and pay a part of his salary, thats a big minus on the books + we'd need to replace him with somebody as well.

If he can't find a new team thats willing to pay at least 5m in transfer fee and cover his wages, his miserable ass should stay here.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
funny enough you post that.

Ronaldo is the oldest between the 3, but the best far away from all of them. Benz also find back his best form this season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Probably the worst ROI of any Juve player.
as you can't tie cash flows directly to footballers, you don't calculate that for players. anyway, i do think that guys like andrade, amauri, malaka martinez, de sciglio or danilo were worst purchases. at least higuain's crucial goals directly contributed to a league win (header vs inda, sarri saw that and lost the league in a hotel room :hihi: ) and a cl progress vs spurs for instance.

he was still way too expensive, and if he's about to leave now, we'll lose 18m in book value too. a lesson to learn for our directors.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You'd say 2 good seasons is a poor return on €90m for sure. I suppose that clause was just too tempting for us - weakening a Napoli team who looked a genuine threat, adding a 25-goal a season player we lacked, and showing we meant business on the mercato. But we would also have known that Higuain is a sensitive and temperamental individual, and then he turned up to training looking like Butterbean, so that was poor foresight by the club.

Aug 12, 2015
We paid 90 Mio for him and we had placed great hopes in him, but he has let us down, because he is a lazy fat egoist. Every time after a break he came back with 20 pounds overweight. now it´s time to leave. He didn´t deserve to wear this great Juve-Jersey!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We paid 90 Mio for him and we had placed great hopes in him, but he has let us down, because he is a lazy fat egoist. Every time after a break he came back with 20 pounds overweight. now it´s time to leave. He didn´t deserve to wear this great Juve-Jersey!
I tought this is CR7 thread until I read about lazy fat and 20 pounds overweight :p:p

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Oh, isn't it just lovely... another summer of 'selling Higuain circus'. Let's see if managment is confident enough to buy a new striker and then press him to leave. I kinda wish Boca and River were a lot wealthier and actually offer some money for their dream comebacks - the whole situation with Tevez was embarassing and it can happen again now I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)