Gonzalo Higuaín (80 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So glad he's back. I think we missed him up front and we seem to play better when he's on the pitch. I hope he gets more playing time in the next 2 months and it leads to us playing better football and winning more games.
He's literally the only one upfront who completely understands Sarriball. Always looking for a quick interchange, always in motion. If only we could keep him sharp and motivated for the rest of the season.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
With no one want to buy him for 18M and he is still pretty good, I think we should keep him until the end of his contract (2021). Buying decent striker (Milik) who has one year left of the contract for 40m is waste of money. Better do a Bayern behavior, keep Higgy for 1 year and getting Milik next summer on free transfer. After the Arthur - Pjanic deals, we are not in desparate for cooking the book anymore.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He’s having a great season. Extend his contract for an additional year to reduce his book value and offer him a reduced salary. Win win imo from the financial and sporting senses and it allows us to focus more on buying a good midfielder while hopefully waiting for Haaland

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With no one want to buy him for 18M and he is still pretty good, I think we should keep him until the end of his contract (2021). Buying decent striker (Milik) who has one year left of the contract for 40m is waste of money. Better do a Bayern behavior, keep Higgy for 1 year and getting Milik next summer on free transfer. After the Arthur - Pjanic deals, we are not in desparate for cooking the book anymore.
We need to make some kind of profit, losing him for free after buying him for 90+m is a mega-defeat.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s having a great season. Extend his contract for an additional year to reduce his book value and offer him a reduced salary. Win win imo
I think he wants to go home though.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
We need to make some kind of profit, losing him for free after buying him for 90+m is a mega-defeat.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he wants to go home though.
Problem is how can sell him without loss. His book value is 18m now, so we need someone to pay us 18m for him to break even. We tried to offload him many times but failed. The only recently rumour is River Plate, but they don't have money and only want him for free.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In retrospect it's funny how he got so much shit and he has a better scoring ratio than Ronaldo in their respective 2 first seasons here.

55 in 105 for Higuain.
41 in 81 for Ronaldo (without penaldos).
Higgy didn't shoot penalties?

Also, Ronaldo has 57 goals for us, I don't remember him scoring 16 penalties. Wonder if your numbers are accurate

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Higgy didn't shoot penalties?

Also, Ronaldo has 57 goals for us, I don't remember him scoring 16 penalties. Wonder if your numbers are accurate
No? I remember Higuain scoring maybe 1 penalty with us? Maybe 2?

And Ronaldo scored 6 penalties last season. He has 10 this season. So 57-16=41.

It's not a dig at Ronaldo. I'm just showing Higuain was a beast all things considered. People like to say he was not worth 90M

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No? I remember Higuain scoring maybe 1 penalty with us? Maybe 2?

And Ronaldo scored 6 penalties last season. He has 10 this season. So 57-16=41.

It's not a dig at Ronaldo. I'm just showing Higuain was a beast all things considered. People like to say he was not worth 90M
Higgy had 3 PKs scored from what I remember in his 1st 2 seasons, maybe more. You're right for CR, the number felt kinda big, but comparing Higgy with PK to Ronaldo without is kinda unfair. And Ronaldo still has to play out the 2nd season.

Higgy scored a lot as our main CF, that was never the issue for me.

Jan 22, 2016
Buying him took us to the next level in so many ways. First of all it was a huge statement from our board, we bought the best player in the league from our main rival and showed the world we are back in business by spending big money.

He was our best player in his first season and the reason we won the league. Scored so many important goals on the biggest occasions. Also crucial in our run to the CL final.
In his second season he sacrificed himself a lot. Playing as playmaker so many times

We never had a great 9 after trezeguet until we brought Higgy.

The money was well spent considering how many times he has bailed us out.

A loyal servant who we treated like shit and still playing his heart out for us whenever is on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)