Gonzalo Higuaín (94 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
They only need to activate their option.

Transfer ban doesn't affect him or that guy they signed from Dortmund.
Are you sure?

Guy from Dortmund is obvious, because he signed already a permanent contract for Chelsea and was loaned out to Dortmund until summer.

But Higuain just has a loan contract with Chelsea while he has here a contract for 2 more years or so.

So it's not the same case.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Are you sure?

Guy from Dortmund is obvious, because he signed already a permanent contract for Chelsea and was loaned out to Dortmund until summer.

But Higuain just has a loan contract with Chelsea while he has here a contract for 2 more years or so.

So it's not the same case.
Of course it's not the same case.

Even Morata while being our player was still under contract with Real Madrid.

And no, I am not 100% sure. Not even the media are, for that I would need to be a FIFA lawyer.

But most likely it will be the same as it was with Barca a few years ago, they appeal and ban gets suspended for a few months just in time so they can make transfers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now after what has happened... how would you rate the higuain transfer from 1 to 10?

1 being a very mediocre signing
10 being the deal of the century

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Now after what has happened... how would you rate the higuain transfer from 1 to 10?

1 being a very mediocre signing
10 being the deal of the century
When we signed him, I rated it 1. Well, 0 actually.
Now, I'd say around 4 or 5.

I expected it to be a complete disaster but, all things considered, it turned to be pretty bad but not disastrous.

What we did this past summer however, will turn out to be a complete disaster :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve literally gained nothing from signing him. Won the league which is a given and that’s it. He was pretty good in his time but nothing worth anything special.
In fact now that we won't get a penny from his sales one could argue that it was a loss getting him. Same can be said about another forward :mute:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)