Gonzalo Higuaín (81 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever added the thread picture, I don't care for it at all. I have never understood why this forum has been so disgusting towards a player who gave his all for us and did very well at the club, scoring many important goals. Is it because he didn't win us the CL in Cardiff? We as a team failed that night, not just him...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever added the thread picture, I don't care for it at all. I have never understood why this forum has been so disgusting towards a player who gave his all for us and did very well at the club, scoring many important goals. Is it because he didn't win us the CL in Cardiff? We as a team failed that night, not just him...
You were on the bandwagon of people writing Juve off after the game in Madrid and now you're surprised people hating on Higuain. You're all the same kind.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know. I am grateful for what he contributed, but he never struck me as a champion. I was never really fond of him, especially not after we spent 90 million on him. However, he did his bit and was useful and professional during his tenure here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

If he had a third of karacta of :chin: he'd have 3 CL's with us, he'd have 2 World Cups and 2 Coppa America

Unfortunately, no karacta no glory

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't know. I am grateful for what he contributed, but he never struck me as a champion. I was never really fond of him, especially not after we spent 90 million on him. However, he did his bit and was useful and professional during his tenure here.
I lost any respect I had remaining for him when he showed up to Pre season 10-15kg ligther after we signed Ronaldo

Shows what a loser mentality he has and he only put effort into his fitness when his place was at threat by CR7

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I lost any respect I had remaining for him when he showed up to Pre season 10-15kg ligther after we signed Ronaldo

Shows what a loser mentality he has and he only put effort into his fitness when his place was at threat by CR7
He didn't lose that weight because of Ronaldo or because he was leaving. He did it because he learned from his mistake. That's quite petty to resent him for that

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What a coincidence he only learned from his mistake when we signed his replacement

I'm not buying that one
It's much easier to do so in the Summer.

Plus how much insecure can you get to think he did so as a "Fuck you" to Juve. Only losing weight because of Ronaldo is pretty simplistic and funny to assume

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's much easier to do so in the Summer.

Plus how much insecure can you get to think he did so as a "Fuck you" to Juve. Only losing weight because of Ronaldo is pretty simplistic and funny to assume
Both Summers he had at Juve he was very out of shape, the one Summer he knows he's pretty much going to be out the door and he's much fitter and leaner

I just don't believe in these sorts of coincidences

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The carrots :lol2: Ok I guess it wasn't so much about the thread picture itself. I can definitely see the humor in that. I suppose it just brought back an old feeling of annoyance for me, as I am yet to fully understand why he became so unpopular here. Out of shape in pre-season, ok, I get it. Big transfer fee, I know. Still, though? I always found it odd.

Anyway, I've said all I want on the matter. I didn't have the stamina to defend him all that much when he was our player and the vitriol against him heavily escalated, and I sure as hell won't bother when he's not even wearing our shirt. I know he may come back after the Chelsea loan, but I don't see him figuring in our plans anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)